Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

John Atkins (played by Zapsalis)

Hit.

"You like breaking toys and blood so that's what you get."
Kiss!

After a simple smooch, Symphony blushes a little. "U-Um... I d-didn't want to hurt you."
Ikit Claw (played by Cactus_Jones)

Kill

"A new beast-thing has comes to me-me, I kill-slay you and study your-your decaying corpse!" He laughed sadistically at the young girl.
Charlotte Edith Agnes (played by AmberShades)

"Pfft!" The blonde snorted with a smirk, batting her fan in the direction of the creature. "Kill. A good fight never hurt anyone, now did it, dear?"
Jack Griffin (played anonymously)

Kiss

"I've never hit a lady before. Never tried. Never will. So why not we kiss and forget?"
Kotal Kahn (played by MordosKull)

Hit.

“Are you Eartrealm Special Forces or Black Dragon? Bah, it is of no consequence. FIGHT ME!”
Jack Griffin (played anonymously)

Kill

"There is of consequence. One. You, leaving here in a body bag."

"Round one," Shao Kahn began, "FIGHT!"
Paola Ezra Marlowe (played by AmberShades)

"Bah-" Ezra shook her head at the two, clicking her tongue without moving her gaze from her novel. "Men are always so obsessed with showing dominance. It's worthless." Irritated, she shut her book, chucking it at the man in able to hit him.
Flandre Scarlet (played anonymously)

Hit

“Another dollie for me to break! Yay!!”
Aiden (played by JetStorm)

Aiden looked over at her. "Neither." he simply said.
Hit

Maddy's face showed a small glare. She points her spear at Aiden. The female huffs. "Time for a fight."
Jip (played by Juls)

"Gotta love a good sparring match!"

Hit!
Nehugigas (played by Churchtuary)

The sight of the tiny ranger would only bring the dragon to bob its head to the side. It carefully eyed the gnome's arsenal and the only thing it found threatening - in strong hands - was its broadsword. Broad, at least, to its wielder size. It had to be that crossbow, but there was no way bolts - even those imbued with shocking sorcery - would even pinch the beast. That is, assuming his aiming was really good and it went only for its eyes.

After considering all of this in its nebulous draconian mind, Nehu patiently trotted towards the underestimated gnome, raises its paw and simply dropped on top of the little man.

Hit

He looked at the creature and got his magic ready for a fight."Kill..."
Taluna (played anonymously)

“Whaaaaat!? You’d kill my friend Jip!? I won’t let you!! KILL!!!”

Revs up chainsaw

"What are you talking about?...I was aiming at the beast." he looked annoyed. "...I don't think i'd kiss or cause harm to you." he said and walked off.

Aiden wrote:
"What are you talking about?...I was aiming at Gehugigis." he looked annoyed. "...I don't think i'd kiss or cause harm to you." he said and walked off.
Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

Blinking, Rhys looks up and forward with an awkward smile. "I'd kiss you," He quickly added, "but I don't think it would just be- y'know- out of the blue?"
Once again, she refused to hit or kill anyone. "K-Kiss," she says softly. "I-It would be rude t-to hurt you..."
Taluna (played anonymously)

Kiss

"Pucker up! Imma kiss your face!!" Said the gnome, sounding almost like a threat.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus