Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Crispy (played by KingdomOdd1)

Kiss

She shrugged, "I'd kiss you, but only because I was told not to kill anyone today by my friend, and because hitting you would probably kill you. If I killed another person today, such as yourself, I would probably see you in hell later. Or heaven, you don't seem like a bad person."
Eric Rockcliff (played by Aggy1231)

"I think you're going to be more of a threat than a friend."

-hit
Nurse Mina (played anonymously)

H-HIT?
Nurse Mina (played anonymously)

H-HIT?

"Hmm..." Nurse Mina stares at the man before him and says, "Mina would definitely kiss you if you were Mina's master, but then........you're not, so..." She suddenly gives a slap, but it was so gentle that it was absolutely painless and quiet.
Shantotto (played anonymously)

“For one who can heal, a kiss is the best deal.”
Shadow Bonnie (played by JetStorm)

"This isn't really a hit...but more like a pat on the head." he pats the girl on the head as gently as possible.
Nehugigas (played by Churchtuary)

Hit

For no discernible reason, something bearing a disembodied shadow with consciousness hellbent on tormenting its alive (if a haunted robotic puppet is considered alive) counterpart comes across a beast which hunger can only be sated by the flesh of another dragon. Drowning in its own internal berserk ramblings, it was too distracted to even noticed the shadowy figure, even from the corner of its eye. But one wrong shift with the head to the wrong side was all enough for the beast to swing one limb, which immediately spiked with bony spears, towards the figure.

"What are-- You?!" - Nehugigas shouted in frustration after finding the figure unscathed after the dust had settled, its shadowy form finally taking somewhat of a corporeal image in the cloud of dirt between both abominations. One were not a threat to each other, but such a close encounter with a dragon, even if Shadz was in another form of existence, was just enough to bring a little bit of life into it.
Kiss

"The world is hardly too kind on the bigger blokes, isn't it, darling?" cooed a voice from below the majestic behemoth's thorny gourd. There, shaped like a squirrel by the gnarly tree that was the beast's arm, stood a canid with the stark-raving guts to move even closer and trail his slender hand over the spikes of Nehu's chin. "It takes a fairly creative mind to see appeal in the likes of you, I reckon- and I see it. There's murder in those eyes for sure, but there is more to a charming man as yourself than beastly bloodlust, is there not?" The sassy furball eyed the dragon with genuine fascination; though there existed no being impressive enough to stifle Flare's ungodly ego permanently. "Ah, don't let that go to your head." With the corners of his mouth pulled into a gracious smirk, he leaned in for the fastest and most playful peck on the Nergigante's muzzle, then took off with steps that glimmered with pure and stylish swagger. "I'll be seeing you on the killing fields, big boy."
Oscar (played by KingdomOdd1)

Hit

"I wouldn't kiss you because I'm not gay. I wouldn't kill you because, quite frankly, I'm not allowed to."
Ardyn Izunia (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Hit

"Why, because it seems the most logical thing to do in this situation." Ardyn just gives a sly grin...as the hit was easy. "Run along, now."
Shantotto (played anonymously)

“I will allow you to kiss the back of my hand, anything else would be rather bland.”
Cyr (played by Alien_Princess)

Siie: Nervously twittering her feet and fumbling around with her hands, Siie tries to look at Shantotto without actually making eye contact. "I'd kiss you," she nearly whispers. "It's actually against my mother's culture to kiss until we're 'married', so just don't kiss me in front of her okay?" She smiles shyly at Shantotto, unaware of her evil side. Of course, Siie's good natured ways would likely turn if her hearts led her there....that'd be her human side encouraging her.
Bowsette (played by JetStorm)

"I can't hit another girl,and I'm done killing random people...so...I guess I'll kiss you...just on the cheek." She quickly kissed Cyr on the cheek and she blushed slightly of embarrassment.
Lilian Moore (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Sure" she kissed bowsette on the forehead
Ripley Ashton (played by _Apollo_)

“I’m not really in the mood to kill, and you seem to rational to hit. So I guess it shall be a kiss..”
he stood on her toes and placed a kiss on Lillian’s cheek.
Oscar (played by KingdomOdd1)

Oscar didn't hesitate to hit Ripley, "Now, leave me alone," He went back to his book.
Macy Jericho (played by Thatnerdychick)

She lifted oscar up with kinetic power..then slammed him into a wall repeatedly."manners!"
"Hmm...A kiss for you...Would you also like a flower?"
Yin (played by KingdomOdd1)

"I-I couldn't h-hurt you! I-I guess I-I'll k-kiss you?" She gave a quick kiss on Aerith's cheek before retreating back to her brother.
Datoya Mars (played by dray)

Hit

Or rather, Datoya gives Yin a smack on her shoulder with her walking stick. “Really, stop snivelling and stand upright, girl. You’re almost a woman, you’ll need to grow some spine if you ever want to protect your brother or anyone else, for goodness sake.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus