Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Ser Garland the Green (played anonymously)

Kill

"Goblin filth! Thou hide no more! 'Tis time to match blade in th' open! Have at thee!"
Freyja (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Hit

"...Why not? I'm not kissing a bloody helmet after all..."
"Perhaps a kiss...might not hurt...no. no I have too much work to do. Justice must be dealt."

"Noble lady," Garland removed his helm, bowed, took her hand and kissed the back of it, "I, too, toil through a perpetually ardous quest of ridding pestilent filth from th' world. Thou is a sight most refreshing in this lonesome journey."
Miaha (played by MordosKull)

Hit

“AHA! Shouldn’t have taken off your helmet, ze! SNEAK ATTACK!”
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"OHHH no you won't!" She yells while jumping in slow motion, taking the hit as she glomped down the assasin.

*smooch~♡*

"Hehe~ stealing a kiss from a thief. How ironic..." She chuckled while unstucking the kusara kama from her chest plate. Wrapping tightly around the woman before rolling both of them down hill. "YOU'RE SO GOING TO JAIL!!! Big bounty on your butt!" She yelled as the bounty flyer had managed to get stuck to her target's rear.
Tim the Enchanter (played anonymously)

Hit

The enchanter looked at the blonde-haired mercenary. Said nothing. Then abruptly he erupted the ground beneath her foot into a small explosion with but a point of his finger.
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"Waahhhhh!!!" Elaine yelled as she was send flying high, only for her to plummel back down on top of the horned mage.

*Crash!!! The merc fell down like a meteorite though luckily for the unlucky Tim her armored butt fin't weighed that much... but she did hit like a steel chair to the face.

"Offffff!!!! Timmy are you alright?" I think we need another Timmy...Timmy! are you alive?! ANSWER ME!!! I need to know if I hit you or I killed you!! Otherwise we won't be able to continue the game!!! WE'RE IN DEEP TROUBLE! JUST LIKE YOUR HEAD IN THE GROUND!!! " Elaine yelled...then a wild idea ocurred.

"I got it!!!" She put a cardboard box over Tim and badly concealed him in there. "Now Tim is both HIT AND KILLED at the same time!!!! Hahaaaa!!!" She stood up and nodded in victory.
Charlotte Edith Agnes (played by AmberShades)

"Hmph," Charlotte grinned, her eye twitching. She appeared in front of the peculiar stranger, only to glitch and begin walking behind the blonde. Giggling, she made her decision. "Kill. It's the best option, isn't it?"

Hit

Tim, face-first to the dirt, half-hidden beneath a cardboard box erupted into a furious explosion. Flames and smoke heavy, concealing the enchanter's probable corpse.

But the enchanter did not die. He reappeared before Charlotte from a sudden burst of black smoke, a column that raised to the heaven. "I am an Enchanter!" he exclaimed, then coughed when he inhaled the smoke he appeared from.

He then turned fire the earth between Charlotte's feet with but a wave of his hand. "Come forth, and I may reveal to you the Holy Grail.. If YE BE A WOMAN OF VALOR!"
Shamshir (played anonymously)

Hit

“Dost thou speak of the holy grail?? I’ll prove to thee my valor, even if I have to run thee through!”

Hit

The green knight had gave the halfling a hearty smack of the back. Though it was meant no hostility, it nigh took the man off his Capybara mount.

"Then thou stand not alone, good ser! A knight of Yore joins thy quest for th' Grail!"
Altaira Cholena (played by RedPandaF0x)

Kiss~
"Did you know that in a book I've read the Holy Grail is portrayed as a women? And Jesus is portrayed as a mortal it's rather good, you should read it I think you'd enjoy it...." She'd break off with a smile.
Anastasia Josephine (played anonymously)

" Well Lordy I'm not going to just hit or kill you! So..." Leans over and kisses you on the cheek. " There!" Ana smiles Sweetly
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"A kiss"
Kwan Jin (played by ELS1526)

Hit.

"More towards men, to be honest. No hard feelings...mentally or emotionally, at least." Kaido hit Alwina upside the head.
Rebecca Savage (played by Rogue-Scribe)

”Kill” .... “Why you ask? Because of this...”

Kaido Richards wrote:
” Minding your business, you walk down the dim ally, unknowing of the man with a scythe creeping up behind you.”

;)
Tony Stark (played by Zapsalis)

"Kiss... why not?"
Mercedes von Martritz (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Kiss

So she says as she gives the man a kiss on the cheek. "Happy to be of assistance!"

"A kiss for me then. I accept this."

Tim, before leaning in to kiss, would abruptly hold his wooden staff towards a tree—a bolt of flame flying at the end of it, blowing the tree into flames.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus