Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Nehugigas (played by Churchtuary)

Within the collection of over full fifty skeletons of dragons, all victims to an unending hunger, laid one skull displayed as a trophy, on top of all the draconian bones below. It was nothing more than the skull of "just a bunny". Yet, the reality did not change for also within that lair rested jagged death, with nasty, big, pointy teeth. Upon laying its eyes on the one they call Tim, it was already infuriated, for it knew what happened to those who crossed its path.

"Lay fire upon-- Green knights, those seeking-- The holy grail-- And female mercenaries-- But now, you will deal with-- Me, sorcerer! Slayer of Caerbannog!"

Despite the thunderous blasts that would strike him, the dragon was unwielding on hitting the horned enchanter with his talons.
Ripley Ashton (played by _Apollo_)

"Now.. how to respond to that.." she tilted her head and looked at him, slightly amused, "a kiss on the nose probably won't get me killed. At least not immediately." She shrugged.
Flandre Scarlet (played anonymously)

“A kiss and a little bite! Hmm.. maybe a big bite!”
Florence Elizabeth (played by AmberShades)

"Ack!" Florence whipped around, frightened by the blonde. On instinct, the artist's fists swung forward, hitting the girl's shoulder. "God! Don't scare me like that, would you?" She anxiously chuckled.
Hachi Aikawa (played by Yori)

“Hit! You seem a bit not my type, sorry!” Hachi shrugged, looking down sheepishly.
Altaira Cholena (played by RedPandaF0x)

"Awwwww you're so cuteeeeee" I gushed. Lifting up the cinnamon bun in a huggle I gently set him down. "Sorry don't want to hurt you." I leaned down and gave him a light kiss. "There." I smiled at the adorable creature.
Yumi Sonozaki (played by Maiden_Alice)

"You seem sweet so I'll give you a little peck on the cheek or forehead or something!"
Bruno the Barber (played by Pantrane)

“Hey buddie... Whaddya doin’ encroachin’ on my turf?” His hands rapidly bounce up and down as he talks. “What is this, a free for all or somethin’?” His expression changes to reflect a bit of warmth. “Awrite, awrite... You don’t gotta kick up to nobody.”

“But I will request a smooch. Get ova here.”

Kiss
Sephiroth (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Hit

"Hmph." Sephiroth simply hits the man before him, not saying anything else 'bout it.
Garrett Mikado (played by Yori)

“Jesus Christ, aren’t you handsome?” Garret was almost drooling over the man before him, a slightly heart struck look on his face. “Kiss, for sure. But I mean, only if you consent.” Garrett stumbled over his words, his show of affection unlike his usual bad boy demeanor.
Makaan (played by Cactus_Jones)

"I can tell you are an interesting boy, though a boy who needs guidance and better direction going in life. A Hit may be sufficient in turning you on the right path of life." In his usual calm and hypnotizing voice."
“...You’re not Alice, so...yeah, definitely not interested.”
> She decides to conjure a water baloon from the shadows.
“You didn’t hurt anyone either, so I’m not gonna kill you. You don’t seem threatening...so you can get soaked.”
> Hit by a water balloon by someone who could never take it serious.
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"Spanking someone is technically a hit right?"

"HIT! HIT I SAY!"
M1 Garand (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Kiss

"...Though I think it may be a lapse of judgment. I suppose it doesn't matter."
Kygor the Big High War God (played anonymously)

"A weapon turned human? I shall kiss you then wield you into battle!

A War God of all orcish kinds stumbles upon an anime girl who is also a World War Two gun. Romantic comedy, fantasy, meet cute, action. Someone make this happen! I DEMAND it!"
Kotal Kahn (played by MordosKull)

Kill

“Your powers and your armies shall be mine, pretender!! TRIAL BY KOMBAT!!”
Kygor the Big High War God (played anonymously)

Kill

"After I crush you, I will send what is left of you to Shao Kahn!"
Hachi Aikawa (played by Yori)

Kiss

“I suppose kissing an all mighty war god wouldn’t be so bad!” He exclaimed, in hopes that he wouldn’t get killed in the process.
Kiss

"...I guess it couldn't be that bad..."
Lady Magdalena (played anonymously)

I am incapable of killing, so that would eliminate one of the three options. To hit or to kiss. Which option would be best? Which do you think I should chose? Some would say I don't have a mean bone in my body, so they would assume I would kiss. But the kiss would cause such a scandal that the talk may ruin my reputation and withstanding among the court. So I will hit, but do not worry, my hit won't even leave a mark or a bruise.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus