Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Ser Garland the Green (played anonymously)

"A kiss for me, my lady. I am a knight of great renown! Our romance would stir nowt—nay a glare, nay a scoff, but approval of all nobility, even regality!"
Miaha (played by MordosKull)

The Hobgoblin walked out of the nearby bushes, battered and bruised after Elaine had interrupted her assassination attempt on Ser Garland.

“Alright, let’s try this again, ze.” She said as she launched herself on the attack against the knight. “Kill!”
Sir Vander (played by Pantrane)

“Pardon me, thin goblin.” Shouts the knight as he hops off his armor clad, dark steed. “For I was in the midst of challenging Sir Garland to a joust.” Van swings his sword in an extravagant manner until it points upwards. He moves in closer step by step. “Yet now, I must finish you. You’d best run, tiny thing. For if not, your end you shall meet.”

Kill
Lady Magdalena (played anonymously)

The same predicament, I am faced with it again. And as I mull over my choices, I have come to the same conclusion. I hit for thee from my kerchief and it will allow us both to keep our dignities.
Sir Vander (played by Pantrane)

“How rude, m’lady.” Sir Vander crosses his arms and pouts. “For I have just rescued your verdant romancier. A smile spreads across his lips and he slowly walks closer. “A kerchief swipe shall not suffice.”

He moves in for a deep kiss, tilting her back in his arms in a way which might make one of her legs kick up. “Now you may hit me in earnest”, he said, beaming and lifting his chin. His cheek was exposed and ready for a proper slap.
The Jeremiah's (played anonymously)

As he was strolling by the scene, the news boy snorted. "If yer tryin' to woo the lad, I don't thinkz yer doin' itz right." Cowboy— other wise known as Sebastian— tilted his cap forward with a smirk, lifting his hand slightly. "Wellz, I would apol'gize, but—" He then slapped the back of the man's head. "—I thinkz that'z what ya should've done. Smoochin' wit a lad ain't very pr'per, now is itz?"
Flynn Auburn (played anonymously)

Flynn shook his head, watching his sister flee. "Why am I the only one to deal with things!" He huffed, thinking over his options. He obviously couldnt kill Sebastian, that was going way to far. He wouldnt be caught dead kissing someone he just met so that left hitting. "Sorry buuuutttt" he slapped Sebastian and ran.
Mallory (played by Marin)

Mallory playfully slaps Flynn on the arm with the strength of a ....charging...rabbit. Yeah, that felt about right.
"Greetings, young one, I have no quarrel with but alas I can not give a simple peck... A hit in the arm will however suffice."
Rebecca Savage (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“I don’t like to kill of hit old guys, so a light kiss on the cheek...”

“and I got kissed by Tony Stark!”
Sahja Jura (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hmm...Kiss. It's not like it kills."
Stacie Warner (played by Zapsalis)

"I definitely wouldn't kill, and I wouldn't kiss either..." Stacie hesitated. "Sorry, but..." she gave a soft slap on her face, which didn't even hurt at all.
John Robert Marron (played by Juls)

"Sweetheart, you look like you need a kiss..."
Ikit Claw (played by Cactus_Jones)

"You-You will make perfect test subject... Man-thing you-you will die in end" Ikit continued to jitter at the prospect with a new test subject to use his new abominable creation against.
Jack Griffin (played anonymously)

Kill

"I've fed lead to almost every rat that speaks Italian, Chinese and Russian.

Now I am about to gun down a literal rat, that is bent on building war machines for its own twisted maniacal thrills.

Only in my line of work, huh?"
Begonia (played anonymously)

"Yeah, you definitely deserve a smack."
MoMo (played by Imthenaysayer)

definitely a kiss
Sierra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hmm. I’m not going to kill you, and I don’t need to hit you...So, I guess a kiss will suffice.”
Kwan Jin (played by ELS1526)

Kill

"Hiding information makes you suspicious. Because you are also a thief, I would kill a person to whom I must guess the fate."
Flandre Scarlet (played anonymously)

Hit.

"Now you look like you can play Danmaku! Let's play!!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus