Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Light (played anonymously)

"My, my. You appear far too young for this sort of game, child."

"A hit for you, and be off on your way." Light lightly Karate chopped Malin on her forehead.
Rowan Adler (played anonymously)

"Well I'm not really sure what to say! You scare me, but I wouldn't want to kill you..."

"I'll just hit you." Ari hits the being with more force than she intended to, but in her mind she felt satisfied.
Brash (played by Pantrane)

The rockstar slowly brushes a hand through his shoulder length hair. “You’re rad... Like totally rad.” He shifted on his feet and leaned back against a nearby wall. “I hope you take the gig modeling in my next music video.”

“But first and foremost, I must say you’re one bodacious babe. Bless me with a most excellent kiss for good luck.” He closes his eyes and leans forward for the kiss, not knowing whether he will be left hanging.
Hail Glaciur (played by calvinmccarthy2001)

"Hmm... I'd hate to kill you, and I don't want to kiss you, so..." Hail then smacked the man across the face with his right paw. "Sorry. I had to choose to hit you."
Mr. L. Winter (played anonymously)

I see we have many comforts in common. I would not think of killing you. Here, share my hearth, I am lord to a vast library. I will also break these rules. I shall neither hit, kill nor kiss.
I will cuddle, I love dogs. : )
Fallon Grey (played by Falyn)

"It always depends on the first impressions one gives of oneself , doesn't it? You have a vast library and a wealth of knowledge at your finger tips it seems, I may also have something you might be interested in buying or selling. It's handcrafted and it would seem it is now pointless for me to continue holding on to it. I suppose a business deal would be better sealed with a kiss."

"Your lips against mine, tenderly then unfolding with a rush of passion." Kiss. "Now, what handcrafted item were you offering?"

"A man's hand bracelet, I handcrafted. It's made of silver with oriental celestial dragon heads and lapis lazuli as the main stone. It's purpose can be further discussed in private. We can also let others get back to enjoying this game."
Amelia Thorne (played by Thatnerdychick)

a simple backhand was the only response. that and a dead stare, no emotion

"Backhand? You are quite slackened in emotion and further dulled to the fires of passion. All I can say to this Amelia is... Iron knickers! Poor you."

Kill.

*Kinetic shields deflects the backhand above and a hard kinetic hit sends the silver-haired woman on her backside. Response, cold smile.*

To Mr. Winter - Kiss
Andris (played anonymously)

You two are so cool. :)

Kiss both. :)
DIO (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Soon, you won't even know you're dead. The World!"

Kill
Pwent Thibbledorf (played anonymously)

"Lookit that, another vampire. I'll give ye a mercy killing."

Kill
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

The artist observes the situation for a moment, slowly running a paint-smeared hand up over her forehead and through her hair. "...Well," she mumbles to herself, then shrugs and offers the vampiric dwarf a wary smile. "How about...just..."

She leans over, reaches out, and gives one of his pauldrons a nice pat, trying to avoid any spikes or sharp corners. It'd be a shame to injure her dominant hand when she's so close to finishing her latest piece. After she has administered her polite pat, she takes a couple of nonchalant steps back, just in case.
Scoios Zoramann (played anonymously)

The vampire eyed the artist, not sure whether this all is some sort of trick question or what. Deciding he didn't wish to kill the girl (as he was tired of killing people for a little bit), he kept his hand away from his sword. Hit? Oh, he could? But he didn't want to know how she would really react... and despite how bad of a guy he was, she hadn't done anything to deserve being struck across the face by a hand as strong as his. Finding, however, that her disheveled and carefree state was rather attractive, to him, he took her by the chin and kissed her, as he saw this as the only reasonable response.
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

she leaned in, placed her hand on his chest and. that's when the pain came, a single column of fire through his heart and from there conducted through his ever vein. "know the peace of the dead. may you find rest."

kill
Shadows Kill (played by Taz)

Looking At The Young Witch, a Deep Growl From Within His Chest Deepening With Every Whiff Of The Scent Of The Magic Surrounding Her. His Ice-Blue Eyes Slowly Turning a Luminous Red. " Young Witch, Why Are You Here? If You Want To Keep Your Good-For-Nothing Soul, I Think you Should Leave Now Before I, Myself, Rip Your Throat Out" Feeling The Change On The Tip Of His Nails, Fighting To Keep The Beast Under Control. He Couldn't Keep it back No longer, She Didn't Seem Like She Was Going To Move So He Leaped At Her, Transforming To Wolf In Mid-Air And Knocking her Back. Being Careful Not To Draw Any Blood.

Hit
Ember (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“As long as you stand in my way, I will cut you down.” She reaches for her normal sword, drawing it in a quick stroke. Kill
John Watson (played by Atheist)

"I can't hit you! You're carrying a bloody sword!" John withdraws several safe steps backward. "Which obviously suggests I don't stand a chance at killing you either. Please tell me I've got more options than this?"

He took a few guarded paces forward, and very carefully reached out to corral the other's hand into his should they consent. With a wary precision, he laid a gentle, albeit quick peck along the back of their palm. "For a lack of better choices. I know -- a bit not good, but I can hardly warrant the other two; you understand?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus