Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

Maisi looks like she's about to say something but ends up yawning instead. With a mumbled "pardon me", she lightly pats the stranger's head in her version of a hit.
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

A swish of fabric could be heard from behind the artist as Jim removes his blazer. He gently drapes the silken jacket over Maisi's shoulders and leans over just so to deposit a soft kiss along her cheek.

"You look exhausted. You really should take better care of yourself, sweetheart," he drawled affectionately.
Stray Dog (played anonymously)

"Hey you! I've been meaning to do this for a while!!"

Stray hooks James in the gut- he hits pretty hard for such a tiny guy.

"That's what you get for being a busta!"
“Punching people isn’t nice,” Proceeds to punch Stray. “Too bad I’m not nice.”
“I’d just say hit....I don’t really want to kiss OR kill you, and I have to play the game.” Indy proceeds to hit the guy above her, though not very hard, clearly intending to NOT hurt him.
The Stig (played anonymously)

The Stig stands motionless. He suddenly springs into action and karate chops Indianapolis, complete with a stock sound effect. Having chosen to hit, he returns to his regular folded arm stance.
Joey Lenocotta (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Apparently The Stig broke his hand karate-chopping a ship and died. I’ll give Indy a kiss. She has nice guns! That and I don’t have anything to lose if she blasts me for it.”
Cassi (played anonymously)

"I could give this one a sweet little peck on the cheek, perhaps both." He slightly but slowly moistens his lips then offers a playful wink.
Zipactli (played anonymously)

“Oh boy.. this guy gives me the hibbie jibbies.” Said the Hobgoblin shuddering slightly with fright.

“Um.. YAH!” Unsure what to do, Zippy checks Cassi on the chest with his Bo staff.
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

Staring blankly at the creature, failing to understand what they are "Is Kill, Hit or Kiss my only options?...." He gives the Hobgoblin a heavy pat on the shoulder to replace a 'hit'. "I ain't got anything against you enough to kill buuuttt I rather not kiss you either..."
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

Now, this was cheating. She already knew the answer to the game, and didn't quite hesitate. She lifted a hand and very lightly thwacked him on the arm, mostly just for the drama of it all. With a smirk, Rosaline said, "No offence. Just a game."
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

She nervously kissed the woman o the cheek, they shared something in common, a connection to eldritch things
Khorghar (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Kill. No reason other than I haven’t killed anyone recently.”
Amber (played by Dib2435)

Amber turn into her wolf pup form and walked over to Khorghar with a cute sly smile on her face " First you have a very cool name and .. Hit!! " Amber said before she softly hit Khorghar's foot with her tail
Bismarck (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hit.” She turned, using one of her guns to lightly hit the person above her....I mean she could’ve shot the guns?
Nayra (played by Rinny_Howler)

"Sorry..." She lightly poked the person above her with a dagger.
Jackson Rampart (played by TemtoeZ)

¨Ah sorry not sorry mate, no open casket!¨ he shoots the person above him in the face.
Frank Efferson (played by Juls)

"Some folks just need strung up and left for the coyotes and the buzzards..."

Kill (or arrest.... and then attend the hanging)
Lunara (played anonymously)

“I don’t trust humans like you encroaching into the wilderness.”

A hit with her front hooves.
Dael (played by Quillweave)

Lunara wrote:
“I don’t trust humans like you encroaching into the wilderness.”

A hit with her front hooves.

"My - my mother was a woman of the forests, and taught me respect for it, and those beings within such as yourself. I would not wish to harm you, certainly." Dael, turning pink, gingerly pecks the Dryad on the back of the hand hand as he bows.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus