Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Justice Freeman (played by J_Flowers)

"I don't like your face," Justice said, blindsiding the blue haired man with a quick, heavy punch to the nose.
Surtr (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Hit

“I don’t care if you live or die. But I’m not kissing you and killing you is a waste of my time.”
Satori Shimida (played by SoulHeart57)

Satori looks at Surtr for a while. “Uh… i don’t think i want to do anything to you… but if you’ll forgive me, i guess I’ll lightly hit you… just please don’t hurt me for it.”
Carneline (played by NiftySpiffy)

He gave satori a peck
Satori Shimida (played by SoulHeart57)

Satori smiles and kisses Carneline on the cheek.
Eita the Songdragon (played anonymously)

Eita chittered quietly and snuck up to Satori, then he jumped up into the air, gave her a little lick of a kiss on the cheek, then flew away quickly.
Alia (played by Marin)

Somehow I get the suspicion you're really small like a butterfly in spite of being a dragon, and that if I try to kiss you I might just inhale you. But I'm going to try and kiss you anyway because I don't think I can slap a butterfly-sized creature without also killing it and I can't stomach risking that.
Justice Freeman (played by J_Flowers)

Rubbing the top of his head as he pondered what to do, Justice grunted, rarely finding himself indecisive. Then he had an epiphany, taking a long step towards the woman and bopping her shoulder lightly.
Luca Guiliani (played anonymously)

Luca admired the way the man presented himself. The mystery that his wardrobe provided for him also made him more appealing to Luca, which helped aid him in his decision. Finally, he made his way up to the man and gave him a kiss.
A'sallit (played by hexblading)

An impressionable young man, A'sallit thought to himself. Delicate, defenseless. There was no need to be needlessly cruel, the thoughts counselled again, and he agreed. Gently, he took the boy's hand, soft and supple to the touch and raised it to his lips and left a tender, chaste kiss on his knuckles, before turning around and returning from whence he came.
Kiss

"Ah, and what a delightful creature you are, darling," Flarus cooed, emerging from the darkness of Cyberspace with a glisten of well-intentioned curiosity in his honeyed eyes. "Not quite human, but far from being alike to the crude and rough-haired beastmen of Tellus either- I have met those with traits akin to yours in days yonder, but they did not possess nearly the same amount of charm.." Behind those crystal-like spectacles, Flarus could only see wise eyes, weathered by experiences most could only dream of. "A skin that glows with the sun's many kisses, golden locks swept by the wind, a body caressed by the gentle touch of fine oil.. you are a man of earthly seas, though so unlike those raving beasts that pirates be. I do not discriminate, but I welcome this change." Better yet, a man of A'sallit's grand caliber deserved a kiss that sang in tune with his aesthetic; therefore, Flare opted for a gingerly peck on the pirate's cheek- one proper and civilized, though with a fruity aftertaste of playfulness. After all, he was just teasing this marvelous seafarer, of course of course..
Enoki (played by GingerHades)

Enoki lathers the tip of his spear with a liquid substance. Poison. Handcrafted by the little adventurer himself, using his own spores.

"Beasts, giants..." Enoki mutters on some long, dramatic monologue. "Both are incredibly dangerous foes... and you just so happen to be both of those things! YOU are a worthy target of my wrath!"

Enoki stands tall- as tall as an 8-inch tall anthropomorphic mushroom could manage- raising his spear high up in the air. "NOW PREPARE YOURSELF, MIGHTY BEAST-GIANT! FOR I, GIANT-SLAYER ENOKI, SHALL BE THE ONE TO BRING YOU DOWN!"

Raising his voice like he did with his weapon, Enoki charges forward. "HAVE AT THEE!"

(Kill.)
Ghost looked down, "Oh! SPIDER!" He whacks the unknown strange tiny being with his tail like a broom and flicked it away!

(HIT)
Sparrow (played by Claine)

Waaaa I don't want to hit or kill the puppy. I guess I gotta kiss, just a little peck between the puppy-dog ears huhuhuhuhu <3
Voítheia (played anonymously)

Voithea shakily stepped up to Sparrow, stood on his tip-toes and gave Sparrow a kiss on the nose, then looked down to avoid eye contact, his face a bright red.

(Kiss)
The Kurai (played anonymously)

The Kurai appears to be confused. He awkwardly shrugged and shimmied over gently hitting the other boy on the shoulder, not enough to hurt him.
Luhtun Atratus (played by Samiakki)

"A. . . spirit? Oh. Oh, no."

Luhtun frowned slightly, their beauty mark turning downwards.

"I must kill you again. In a sense. I am sorry. I lay people to rest. It is my duty. Ghosts. . . are not at rest. Tell me. . . what brings you peace? I want to help you. Death should be peaceful. That is what I believe."
Hi no Kuni no Zuko Ouji (played anonymously)

Zuko gently hit Luhtun's shoulder. "Sorry 'bout that." He then apologized right after, avoiding eye contact.
Mochi - Soy (played by Reithesniper)

Mochi gently flicks her finger in his general direction as the land in at area is subsequently ripped apart, flinging him " He seemed nice but his former sins makes me doubt he could be redeemed.." Mochi says

[ Hit ]
Zhou Yanfeng (played by Samiakki)

"Nobody needs to be perfect little angels to be deserving of forgiveness or being spared from bodily harm. I don't care if I get ripped apart, I'm going to hit you."
65zeLIC.png

His nose wrinkled in distaste.

"I don't think I would kill you as far as that goes and I'm not sure that's possible, but I don't want to test it."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus