Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 with Rhythm

Bernard padded down the street in his wolf form. It was nice to go out at night when he had a smaller chance of getting caught, and it felt good to have the wind ruffle his fur. True, it would look strange to see a red wolf walking down the street, but it was Wyoming. He's probably be seen as a red wolf migrating from Yellowstone.
He was fairly safe, he thought.
Sebastian Rokitskaia (played by Rhythm)

Sebastian walked along the sidewalk beside the street with his hands in the front pockets of his jeans ,it never hurt to wander about at night,. It was slightly windy at points,but he didnt mind,he walked towards nowhere in specific,he was unaware that he may see a werewolf tonight.
Bernard Bane (played by LuciferBrimstone) Topic Starter

He didn't know he was going to see a vampire. He smelled Sebastian before he saw him and he paused, sniffing the air cautiously.

Sebastian stopped walking,he looked at the werewolf.That was unexpected to see.,He was a distance from the wolf.Most people would panic at the sight of a wolf,but Sebastian stood there calmly.

Bernard was probably more scared than Sebastian was. A person- this person didn't smell right. He couldn't put his finger (or paw, in this case) on it, but something was off.

Sebastian glared at the werewolf, he'd never seen a true one before,not once before. He knew they had magnificent smell,so he was almost sure it would find him out., find out what he was.,

He sniffed at him, and started to back away, his ears flattened and his tail tucked submissively. Just leave me alone and I'll leave you alone.

He cocked his head to the side a bit guess the wolf found out, Sebastian just figures it knows im a vampire,it must have its thoughts,after all,what do most vampires do at night?

He paused, watching Sebastian timidly. Some vampires he had encountered before were real jerks, and he never quite understood why. Still, this one didn't seem to be overtly aggressive...
He backed off the road as a car went by, flattening his ears again as the car screeched to a stop, the man inside noticing the wolf. "WHOA- mister, you need help?!"
Bernard backed off some more, his large green eyes widening in fear.

(was he asking Sebastian that?) Sebastian eyes went from the wolf,to the driver,he said nothing,he noticed the wolf back away a little more,in a way,he wanted to keep the wolf in sight, he might not be able to sence it to be sure, but he thought something was odd,slightly.

(Yeah)

"I have a gun in the trunk," the driver offered, being the wonderful patriot he was.
This thought seemed to terrify Bernard. He turned tail and bolted away from the two of them, dashing as fast as his legs could carry him. All he wanted to do was take a nice little walk by himself, but no, he just HAD to get threatened by some random dude with a shotgun. Of course.

Sebastian nodded his head “I'm good,....thanks for the offer” He didnt want him to use a gun,its not like the wolfs hurting anybody,He didnt want to loose the wolf,so he nodded a goodbye at the random guy,and ran after the wolf,he used normal speed,he didnt want to freak that guy out being there a second,and gone in a flash the next,he looked over his shoulder , once the guy was out of sight,he looked forward and he used his vampire speed.

Bernard ran with a new sense of urgency, hearing Sebastian chasing him. Oh, crap...
He could never just mind his own business, could he? Never.

Sebastian trailed Bernard,his converses hitting the pavement as he ran,He reached the wolf very soon,thanks to speed,there he stood in the wolfs path.

Bernard let out a startled yelp, backing up quickly and immediately crouching into a submissive position, his tail tucked and his ears flattened as he rolled over on his back, showing his lighter and fluffy belly in surrender. He didn't want to fight, although he would to defend himself- but hopefully this vampire would get the hint and wouldn't attack.

Sebastian looked down at the wolf,in a way it reminded him of a puppy(what is with me and puppies) wanting to play,but of course,he knew it wasent that way,the look in the wolfs eyes gave that away,either way, he was never much the fan for animal blood,strange thing,he wasent looking to harm it now,He took the shown hint,looking down at it,making no movements

(Lol)

Fairly certain Sebastian wouldn't attack, he rolled back over, crouching there at his feet, looking up at him carefully. He thumped his tail once to show again that he meant no harm, wondering if he should change back into a human or not.

(lol) Sebastian looked at it,he waved a hand as both hello,and a im not a threat to you.He was unaware that werewolves,or atleast some of them,could turn from a wolf to a human if they wanted.

He backed up slightly, finally deciding to shift so they could communicate with something other than body language. Besides, this guy was another supernatural being anyways. Shouldn't come as big as a surprise like it would be if he was a human.
It took a little effort, but he morphed himself back into a human, hastily fixing his shirt collar and stuffing his glasses back on so he could see better.
"Don't attack me, I'm just minding my own business, I don't want any trouble, I've been told I've got really nasty fangs," he blurted out of pure nervousness, still hunched in a submissive position as he straightened himself out.

Sebastian had watched as the werewolf infront of him changed into a human,how unexpected,from his point of view atleast., hearing Bernard and his motor mouth blurting.
“And so do i.” he states as a response to fangs. “Honestly” he looked him in the eyes “i hadn't planned to harm you” he said in his soft little russian accent.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 with Rhythm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus