Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 with Rhythm

Bernard Bane (played by LuciferBrimstone) Topic Starter

Now he felt awkward (nothing new for him). Sebastian was his sort of makeshift alpha- he went where Sebastian went.
He was just as confused as the vampire, really.
Sebastian Rokitskaia (played by Rhythm)

(Sebastian you got a stalker)
There was awkward silence between the two,Sebastian obviously has no clue how to play mr dominant right.

(Lol, he's just a confused little puppy)

He watched him, his head cocked to the side slightly as he tried to make a decision.

(always puppies lol xD)
Sebastian was just as lost,should he go with him or what,

(Lol)

He jumped slightly as another car went past and he made up his mind. "C'mon." He turned around and headed in the direction of his house.

He hesitates to follow you,but he does,still not sure if it was a smart choice or not to follow.

Like Bernard would attack Sebastian now?
Heh.
It took a little while, but he found his way back to his house, unlocking the door and letting Sebastian go in first- another wolf ritual.

Sebastian had followed,he looked up at it as they had walked towards the door,

He went inside

He followed him inside, closing the door. "It's nothing much, but it's a den."
It was a cozy little cottage, nothing fancy, just enough to occupy him and all his books.

Sebastian looked at the room from where he stood.It wasent half bad,it was something.

Something was pretty much all it was.
"Make yourself at home. I don't suppose you eat anything, considering you're a vampire and all?"

“I could eat something if i wanted to,but it wouldnt do much,,” he said clearing that up.

"Interesting." He dug through his fridge, looking for some red meat. "Want anything?"

He shrugs as if he thought it wasent all that interesting,then again,that was him.
He shakes his head ..“No..”
He looks at you digging through that fridge, God knows whats all in there.

Eventually he pulled a raw bit of beef out and sat on the couch, happily tearing into that after making sure Sebastian absolutely didn't want any.

Sebastian stood there watching you eat your meat,he just simply guessed that meat to Bernard was like blood to him,a must have.“Seems somebody was hungry?”

"Starving. A walk and a run always builds up an appetite in me," he told Sebastian, finishing the meat off and stretching with a yawn.

(great..we got my stomach growling :/ lol ) Sebastians stomach urged to growl,but he wouldnt let it.No idea how he kept it from doing so,but he managed it.

(Lol)

"Good night," Bernard murmured, curling up there on the couch and falling asleep.

(...lol)
“Goodnight..?” Now that he was asleep Sebastian wondered what to do.He went and sat in a chair close to the couch.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 with Rhythm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus