Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » FREE Art raffle!!! (Closed)

tg1260

This is so nice of you! Entering.
nightmqre

....it amazes me that people of your artistic skill would even fathom doing a free giveaway. There looks like there's so much time and effort put into that artwork, and it's just....great. please count me in!
Wow this is really amazing please count me in!
FrozenGhost

Hey there! Sign me up. lol
Count me in please!
Not an Entry: I just wanted to say (again) your art is amazing!! It's so lovely and generous of you to open up raffles for people to win it. You're gonna make people so happy! :D Lots of love for you!!
Lovely of you to do is! Your work is amazing! I’d like to take my shot ^w^ thank you!
Wow! Sign me up for this art raffle please!
This is super cool!
Your art is lovely
Mina Moderator

This is so nice! I'd love to join the list of entrants.
*raises hand* i would love to be entered in :>!
Claine Moderator

This is very kind of you, I'd like to join please :)
Why does a chicken coop only have 2 doors? ...Because if it had anymore it'd be a chicken sedan.
stalkati

Please count me in!
I'd love to be added to your list of participants. I'd love to see the finished work whether its mine or not!
Your art is awesome!

Followed!
Wow! What amazing art!! Thank you for the raffle and a chance to win something soooo nicely painted!! <33
This is a really heckin' amazing thing you're doing to volunteer so much effort for an art raffle! I hope you get lots of commissions based on this, I know I'm eyein' that comm info for tax time :^)
This is dope! Sign me up, Scotty! :D

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » FREE Art raffle!!! (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus