Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

“ I do trust you with my life. I really do. I never have not heard my sister laugh more then when she has meet you.” He smiled. “ i agree with her that your abilities are impressive though. Most that I have seen can at most lift a tray.”
Brady Flint (played by 111dev111) Topic Starter

“That group before you two, one of them was insane. Once, I watched him destroy an entire bridge with just his telekinesis. I think he helped a lot, and I’ve taken what he’s taught me, practiced and magnified it, then added my own flare on things.” He said with a laugh. Brady thought about what he said, then added. “And, I try my best to make people laugh. Although, I may of overdone it today. I went a little too far, they may use the White Noise if I do something like that again...”

He laughed. “ at least you had a teacher. I’m self taught. Though i learn my own secret with my powers. So is my sister. Self taught. It nice adding your own flare. I’m glad you like making others happen. Save your power we will need it soon to put our idea into action.”

“I have plenty of power, I won’t overuse it. Don’t worry. Unless some guard decides to take a potshot at me, I’ll be by your side when we leave this place. You both are pretty good, self taught.” He commented with a smile. Stopping in front of the cabin, he split his focus between opening the door and carrying Tyra. “This, I need to work on though. Splitting my focus between controlling two things at once. So, it’s not like I’m all-powerful and such.” He dipped Tyra closer to the ground, then realized what happened and brought her back up, propping the door with his foot. “Which cot is hers?” He asked, once inside.

the first lower cot. I sleep on the top so she does not fall off. I think I know how to help you. With doin* multiple things. It something my sister taught me.” He smiled and got a blanket to help his sister keep his sister warm. “ my sister and I found ways of controlling and expand our powers.”

“Naw, at least, not right now. I don’t need to be the all-powerful being yet. We’ll work on it if we have freetime and aren’t sure what to do.” Brady watched Pan care for his sister and smiled softly, remembering times before IAAN hit. “I used to have a sister, she and I were extremely close too. Then the sickness came and killed her...” He said sadly.

“ I bet. It almost killed my sister.but her powers kept her alive. I’m sorry for your loss. But if it makes you feel better I kinda see you as family. Your not alone anymore. We are by your side.” Suddenly they heard a moan. It was Tyra coming to.

He nodded, deep in thought. “It’s funny, I’ve had what I consider three families now.” He heard Tyra groan and looked towards her, a slightly worried expression on his face. “What are the after-effects of this?” He asked.

Pan “ normally head aches and a bit of mood swings and normally tired. normally I have to keep a eye on her just to be safe.” Tyra “ where am I?” She tried to sit up a little. She rubbed her eyes.

“I’ll stick around, I have nothing else to do.” He said, then thought of something. “I wonder if...” He waved his hands to form a solid cube out of his telekinetic powers and sat down slowly, laughing. “Dang, well that worked! Alright, now that I have a seat.. Glad you’re awake, Tyra!”

“ Brady? You here? I’m glad.” Tyra said in a sleepy voice. Pan grabbed her a drink. Tyra held her head” sorry if I caused problems.”

“Yep, I’m here.” He smiled at that them shook his head. “You caused problems? I’m the one who almost started a riot, if anything, I started the problem. Besides, I wouldn’t let you knock yourself out and leave you there, and neither would Pan. He’d kill me, and I wouldn’t be me if I did that. The least I could do after you helped me get away was to help you back to your bunk.”

“ thanks for your help.” Tyra said before laying down. “ was I able to save you? I was worried when I heard something. Your not hurt are you?” She sensed pan getting mad. “ brother chill out. I know you want to go after them but that would make it worse.” Pan shrugged

“It honestly would. I basically pantsed a guard with a gun then mouthed off to him. If Tyra didn’t do anything, there’d probably be a camp-wide manhunt looking for me. Thank you for that.”

“ anything for a friend.im glad your ok. I was worried when I heard the commotion.” Pan nodded “ it least we could do for a friend.” Pan sat on his whatever he would not call it a bed.

“If I’m lucky, I’ll become a legend among the other kids for that,” He laughed at the thought. “Really though, that would be so weird if that happened.”

“ will you already are amount the strongest in this camp.” Pan shrugged. “ can you get cold we cloth for my sis?”

Brady got up from his invisible chair and went to get the wet cloth. Coming back, he handed it to Pan, once again creating a seat. “Pfftt, I’m not the strongest. I mean, probably. I’ve never actually tested myself to the limit. But Tyra, you can control people. I say she’s the strongest.”

Pan put the cloth on Tyra head. “ yes likely. But sadly at a great cost. Power always comes at a cost.” Tyra “ my brother has found a insane attack he does.”

“Really? What’s your ‘insane attack’?” He asked, using the phrase that Tyra did.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus