Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

tyra " this is strange but fun." pan was uneasy but stayed quiet.
Brady Flint (played by 111dev111) Topic Starter

Brady glanced over to Pan, an unsure look on his face. “I can stop, if you guys want. I just thought it’d fun to try...”

pan " no your fine. im just making sure she ok." tyra " he worries to much."

Brady laughed. “I’m sure he’s just looking out for you. I’ll lead you over to Pan now.” Brady rose his hand, tilting and bending his right hand until she was turned around, facing Pan. Moving anything out of the way with his mind, he gently pressed forward. “I’ll tell you when to stop walking.”

" ok." pan held his hand out in case she fell. she took slow steps. pan smiled. " your power is awesome."

Brady took a flourishing bow, grinning, but never moved his hand away from Tyra, still guiding her steadily. “Why thank you! I told you I could pack a punch, I pity the poor saps that’ll get tossed during the Operation. Alright, now stop.” He pulled his hand backwards slowly to slow her down. “That was awesome!” He grinned, proud of himself.

pan hugged his sister. tyra looked toward brady " your awesome that was fun. " she giggled. " you want to try some thing fun?"

“Why thank you, just call me Mr. Awesome!” He joked. “Sure, what do you have in mind?” He asked questioningly.

" tyra lets show him." tyra got into a guard mind and had him go to sleep. she then got in brady head " take some like the trash and get the guard dirty. we call it messy play time."

Brady laughed then glanced around before raising his hand to float the guard into a nearby dumpster and bury him beneath the leftovers from the previous meal. Closing the dumpster, he turned back to the brother and sister. “Like that?” He grinned.

they nod and giggle. " let get going. we need to get to work."

“Alright, I’ll see you later.” He laughed once more before remembering. “Oh, and lucky me. I have trash duty today! Do you think I’ll get caught if I throw some more guards into the dumpster?”

" maybe and maybe not. it be easier if my sister was around. " they both giggle and walked off. tyra washing clothes and pan going to do yard work. tyra thought about how much fun it was to have a new friend.

Brady shrugged, heading off to the mess hall. That was a good change from the normal he lived through this past week. He actually smiled! He made it to the mess hall and began to use his powers to take out a heavy trash bag but got hit with the butt of a soldier’s gun in the side of the head. Grimacing through the pain, he listen to the soldier say, “No freak abilities, do it yourself.” Rolling his eyes secretly, not wanting to get hit again, he took the bag and headed towards the dumpster where the still-asleep guard was. “Idiot...” He muttered, swishing his hand swiftly to one side, as the guard went flying across the building.

pan heard the commotion and giggled. he muttered "deserves them right." he went to check on brady. " you ok? i wanted to make sure nothing to bad happened to ya. it looks like your having fun." pan was muddy and covered in dirt and mud.

“Pfftt, if you count getting whacked with a gun,” He said, pointing to the small bloody cut on his head, “and being made to not use my powers, yeah I’m having great fun. The only fun out of this is flinging the guard across the room. If I’m not careful though, they’ll use the White Noise.” He looked Pan over, laughing. “You seem to be enjoying the mud!”

"not really only fun is that this water can help with our fun. I don't enjoy this but keeps me in shape. just don't be reckless. " he cleaned the wound. " he giggles at seeing the guard. " see you will fit right in. yea they sometimes use it just for fun."

“Just the kind of idiots I’d throw for no reason at all. Thanks for that.” He smiled at his new friend, glancing back at the guard just now picking himself up from the floor.

" no problem. see ya this evening." he went back to work and giggling thinking about what just happened. tyra reads her brother mind and giggles.

(Want to do a timeskip? Not much would be happening. To that evening maybe? I could also introduce my character Brynn to you guys)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus