Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

“ I can mess set recharge my abilities with real lightning and create and to completely destroy a area. Kinda like a bomb.”
Brady Flint (played by 111dev111) Topic Starter

“That’s pretty insane!” He thought for a moment then grinned, “I bet I could rip a chunk of earth from the ground and send it flying at someone. I’ve never tried to do it though...”

“ hey just a idea you think tomorrow night we try it I’m sure I can get to the main area.”

“Try your thing? Or mine? Or both?” He grinned. “Sure, tomorrow night?”

“ both. I mean I did sent a message and they are ready if we try it tomorrow night.”

“Oh! The escape!” He whispered, smacking his head. “I’m ready when you are, let’s bust the joint!”

“ you up for the challenge?” Tyra nodded. “ let’s meet here after dinner tomorrow night?”

“Yeah, I’ll be there!” He couldn’t wait, in anticipation of the next day.

“ I’m mean unless you love this pl@ce t death.” Pan joked. It was clear pan thrilled at the idea.

“But, who would like this place? They abuse you on a daily basis. And, you’re basically starved to death here. I hate it. You hate it. Most hate it.”

“ that girl likes it I guess. Avoid her is possible and don’t mention our plan. Otherwise my sister has to you know.”

“I don’t know if she likes it, but she doesn’t hate it either. I’ll avoid her.”

“ thanks that one less thing to worry my sister with. “ he looked at his sister who was asleep. “ I feel bad about this whole thing. The strain that my sister goes through is painful to watch.”

“Hopefully after we leave, the pressure and strain won’t be as bad...” He suggested, watching.

“ ye. Plus our burden will be lighter as well and sleep on real beds.”

“I don’t know where you were before this, but when I was out there, I rarely ever got an actual bed. Sometimes it was a car, sometimes it was a tent floor, sometimes a cot. There was a time we found an abandoned hotel though. That was a good night...”

“ well the place we are going is well hidden and has real beds.” He smiled and got more happy at the idea of a real bed and not a rotten cot.

“There’s no way,” He said at first, not believing Pan, then paused. “You’re serious, Aren’t you? Oh my gosh...”

pan “ why would lie to you? I mean does a real bed sound great? Plus they have no authority there. So it a big plus. I can’t wait. It been a dream of mine for awhile.”

“No, I believe you. I know you wouldn’t lie, but seriously. It’s been so long without a bed, It’s hard to believe that, soon, I’ll actually be in a soft, cushiony bed. Next, you’ll tell me they have a stock of steak, fresh vegetables and potatoes there. This place sounds like a heaven!” That meal was his favorite meal before he went into hiding.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus