Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

( sure) soon tyra and pan washed off and got in warm clothes since it was very cold out. pan guiding his sister to get a seat at a table. so he could get her some food.
Brady Flint (played by 111dev111) Topic Starter

Brady sat down at the table with Tyra and Pan, moving his food around with his fork. “Hey Tyra, how long did you put that guard under? He should be waking up soon, for sure. By the way, how was the rest of your guys’ afternoon?” He asked, watching as a girl their age sat down, keeping her head down.
Brynn Thompson (played anonymously)

Brynn sat down slowly, unsure if she was allowed to sit at the table. Glancing around, she saw two boys and a girl her age that seemed to be close friends, and she didn’t want to intrude on them.

pan looked at the girl. " hello want to join us?" he asked Brynn. tyra " I think he past awake right now. it was boring. but it fine." she giggled.

Brynn looked up to the boy. “Oh, um, sure. I’m Brynn.”

Brady waved friendlily to the girl. Brady then laughed, turning to Tyra. “Probably, wonder what he smells like? Definitely not too good.”

Tyra “ I bet not. I’m glad we have become friends. It makes this place a little better.” Pand looked at brynn. “ I’m Pan and this is my sister Tyra and that prankster Brady.”

Brady grinned mischievously, offering a hand shake to Brynn. Glancing at Tyra, he winked. “I prefer the term, Jester. I entertain, and pull off mischief. But seriously though, I am too.”

Brynn frowned as she reluctantly reached out to shake the boy’s hand. “Prankster, hm?” She rolled her eyes as he corrected her, “Jester”, How come?”

Pan “ he likes to join in on trouble and likes having fun.” Tyra giggled. “ Brady always up to something. But I trust him. So how long you been here brynn?”

“Half the time, I start the trouble.” He laughed.

Brynn thought for a little before answering. “About a year and three months, give or take.” She shrugged, “I hate it here. I don’t think to keep track.”

“ yeah it sticks.” Tyra got in brynn head. “ how bad do you want to be free?” Pan giggled “ Brady I think your very much a silly guy. Will you watch my sister while I grab her some slop as you call it?”

“Sure thing, Pan!” He scooped up some of the slop with his spoon and, exaggerating, put on a big cheesy smile. “Come and get it! Your daily, wholly, nutritious Slop! It comes in a variety of colors, pink, green, and brown! Try some, you’ll love it!” He sent the spoon flying with his telekinesis, towards a guard, where it stuck to his back. “Yum!” He grinned.

Brynn laughed softly, barely a whisper. “Wow. That’s probably one of the bets things I’ve seen in my year here.” She heard a voice in her mind, and paused, then it dawned on her. The girl was an orange! Nodding, she looked at her. “A lot.”

pan gave brady a new spoon so it look like brady did nothing wrong. tyra went into Brynn head. " what power do you have?" pan giggled. " see why I call him the prankster?"

“Thanks mate!” He said with a fake British accent, then got serious. “Would you guys rather live without laughing and smiling at all, because that’s what most people do here. I try to do my best to bring joy to this living hell.” He sighed, sniffing at his ‘brown-colored slop’. “It smells like a mix between dog crud and the worst meatloaf you can think of. They must’ve, like, puréed it or something.”

Brynn reached out, charging the tip of her finger to send a tiny shock to Tyra, not enough to hurt her. She was a little scared to use her powers so openly. “Yeah, I see why...”

tyra " I got the hint. that perfect." she smiled. pan " that awesome you have the same power as me." pan said to Brynn. tyra looked toward brady. "true and lets just say you brighten our day and im glad."

Brynn smiled slightly, brushing her hair out of her face. “Really? Cool.” She said to Pan, then to Tyra, “How is it perfect?”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus