Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

He nods and giggles. “ of course. Sounds like a great meal. Guessing that your favorite?”
Brady Flint (played by 111dev111) Topic Starter

“It was more than my favorite,” He laughed. “How about you? What was your favorite meal?”

“ depends on the day. My sister loves Mac and cheese with peas mushrooms with extra cheese. Then follow it up with cheesecake.”

“Cheesecake is amazing! But I prefer old-fashioned vanilla ice cream for dessert!”

“ she likes that to.i like it as well with fruit. After a long day like today.”

“I’d kill for some fresh fruit.” Brady laughed. “There’s so much that I’d love to eat right now, maybe if I concentrate hard enough, my Slop’ll taste like something worth eating.”

Tyra woke up in time to hear it.she giggled as she tried to get up up. Pan “ careful sis.”

“Morning, Tyra!” He joked, grinning.

Tyra “ thanks you to.” Pan “ She was going tonger a service dog. But never happened.”

“Well, now she has service people. A great brother and a caring friend. And we’ll stick together too.”

Tyra “ yea right.” She stumbled and pan caught her. Then helped her to ground as she felt sick.

Brady went to get a cup of water and handed it to her, a worried expression on his face. “You okay?”

“ I think I get it. From the strain it messes with people plus they carry strong scents cause sometime it makes oranges feel sick cause it over loads there senses.” She drank the water slowly. She was very shaky.

“Oh, that makes sense... I wish they gave medicine here, but they don’t...”

“ what your job tomorrow Brady?” Pan asked. Tyra was to worn out to say anything.

“Cafeteria Duty, remind me not to make too much of a mess tomorrow.”

“ oh sounds fun. I get garden duty again. My sister gets clothes again. Hopefully it does not rain.”

“I mean, it”s fun if you don’t focus on the fact that we scrub the floors with literal toothbrushes and clean up the messes from the whole camp.”

“ yea sounds like the best time.” Said Pan in a sarcastic way. Tyra giggled and found this funny.

“I know, right!” He rolled his eyes. “What time are we... you know... leaving, tomorrow?”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus