Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Brady Flint (played by 111dev111) Topic Starter

Brady grinned, shrugging, “I try my best. And you guys do a pretty great job at brightening my day too.”
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

tyra entered Brynn head. " cause soon we are escaping this place and that is why." she giggled and smiled. pan bumped his water and it spilled on the ground. but drank the other half when the guard slipped and fell. so he could not be blamed for what happened.
Brynn Thompson (played anonymously)

Brynn nodded to Tyra, then watched Pan. After, she frowned. “Isn’t that a little cruel? I mean, they’re jerks to us, but still. If you hurt thm, you’re almt as bad as they are, randomly hurting us all of the time.”

Pan “ we only started cause they abused my sister to no end. So I don’t car3 if I’m going to there level. I’m just trying to survive. Plus I don’t kill them like they do.”
Brynn Thompson (played anonymously)

“I guess...” She said uncertainly. She still didn’t feel good about it, but there wouldn’t be any changing his mind, she decided.

Brady shrugged, glancing between the new girl and Pan. “And, plus, isn’t it even just a little bit entertaining to watch a big, mean guard slip and fall in his bulky gear? With that much bulk and equipment, it won’t hurt them much anyways, yeah?”

Tyra threw her slop away and walked out. Pan rolled his eyes. “ my sister. Brady I will be right back.” He followed his sister.

“Take your time! Nothings going down here, all chill and peaceful.” He grinned, while at the same time unclipping a guard’s utility belt and floating it towards another unsuspecting guard nearby, dropping it around his neck. The original guard’s pants dropped and a few snickers went through the gathering of kids.

He went to his sister who had a melt down outside and he took her to a cabin and tried to calm her down hugging her and talking to her.

Brady sighed, wondering what was wrong with Tyra. He zoned out, then snapped back to reality as he realized the guard was yelling. “...And whichever prankster thinks he was smooth enough to do this, there will be serious consequences for everyone if he or she doesn’t step forward now!” The guard yelled. Taking a deep breath, he weighed his chances, then let his breath out slowly, standing up and walking across the room to grin at the guard. “Hello there! T’was I who was ‘smooth’ enough to remove your belt from your pants. Now, uh? What kind of consequences are we talking about here?” He projected his voice loud enough for the whole room to hear, but even then he didn’t have to, it was quiet enough to hear a pin drop.

The guard’s face turned purple with rage, and in that moment, he remembered a scene from a children’s book he’d read awhile back about a grumpy bear. Snickering, he watched as the guards in the room assembled behind the guard. The guard reared his gun up, and for a second, he thought he would shoot him, but ended up jabbing him in the chest with enough force to push him down. Falling to the ground, he curled into a ball and rolled, then sprang up again to wave at the guard. Raising his gun again, Brady watched in slow-motion as he estimated that the path of the gun would whack him in in the temple, in the same spot as from earlier. Raising his finger, he shook it and tut-tutted, saying, “You guys are really stupid, Brains almost always beats brawn. Get some brain smarts before you decide to assault me next time.” With that, he raised both of his arms, pushing as hard as he could to create a wave of telekinetic force that sent all of the guards flying.

Laughing, he ran towards the Exit and leaped onto the table he was previously sitting at. Taking a bow, he jumped down, and as he passed Brynn, he said, “Don’t follow me just yet, if you were thinking on it.” He ran outside and passed Tyra and Pan, “Guys, I may have started something but don’t worry. I’m going to that room, just don’t come yet. Wait an hour or so.” After, he ran towards the hidden room beneath the cabin.

Tyra sensed what happened. Pan charged the ground so the Gaurds could not go anywhere. Tyra stopped crying and used her power to send a psyche wave and brainwashed all the Gaurds of what just happened and passed out. Pan then absorbed the charge he placed. Pan ran to his sister and tryed to cool her down. He sat down and layed his sister in his lap and put a cold cloth on Tyra head.

Brady climbed out of the room and peeked his head out. Frowning, he thought, “This isn’t right. There’s no guards. I literally just assaulted a squadron and made a huge commotion. What is going on?” Walking out, he didn’t let his guard down until he saw Pan and Tyra. Forgetting about everything else, he ran over and skidded to a stop, dropping to his knees. “Jesus Christ, did I make things worse? What happened?”

Pan “ no she save you sending physic wave removing the Gaurds memories. but her power kinda wen5 out of control and became to much for her. It fine, just takes a couple days to recover that all. Not your fault at all. She was already emotional and her power became unstable. So that pushed her past her limit.”

“Only a few days?” He repeated, still feeling bad. “I shouldn’t of done what I did though, it was stupid of me. She didn’t have to save me, y’know? I could’ve fought anyone off by myself...” He sighed, looking down at her.

“ don’t feel bad if if anybody should it brynn and that other girl. She felt a little insulted by them. She took what they said personally, that what started the whole thing. Since her emotion where crazy her ability to control them decreased. Honestly I love to keep them away from my sister. I might mov3 my idea to 2 days and have just us 3 and auro come along.this was not the normal carefree pan but the one that only cared for the well-being of his sister and closest friends.

“True, I guess. That would be fine with me, I guess, but I still believe that we should get anyone possible out.” He saw Pan’s point, but it went against some of his beliefs. “How long do you think she’ll be unconscious?”

“ at least until morning at the longest. I’m going to cause enough problems where those who can depend themselves can go. But they have to choose to leave. I’m not going to risk our necks cause of somebody else’s mistakes. I’m done playing the nice guy. If there going to offend my sister I have no room for them.”

“I guess I can put up with that. I’m with you though, I hate people who disrespect me or my friends. If they see an opening, they can take it. Do you need any help carrying Tyra back to her cabin? I can float her, it’s easier, and there’s less risk of dropping her,”

“ please do that. “ he smiled at Brady “ thank you. Your one of the few who be respectful toward me and my sister. I respect that. Thank you.”

Brady slowly lifted his hand, supporting her, making it seem like a board was under her, then floated her beside him and Pan. He slowly made his way back to her cabin, talking to Pan. “No problem, Pan. If you ever need anything, seriously, I’ll make sure that ‘anything’ gets done. You can trust me.”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus