Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Aaron Pyrosian wrote:
((I guess that could work...but a quick note; I’ll only be on from time to time, and not too often, as I’m currently attending college, so please be patient with me.))

It was dark, (as it usually was, he found,) as he walked down the street, eyes darting from side to side in search for anyone who took an interest in him. He had learned to be cautious, hidden, and to appear as though he held no importance whatsoever if he wanted to be left alone, and so far it had worked flawlessly.

( your fine)

A agent who helped those with powers was looking for anybody with powers to protect as they knew this meant trouble if bthose with unnatural abilities are caught they be in danger.
Brady Flint (played by 111dev111) Topic Starter

“Sorry... This whole ordeal has me on edge. How’d she break her legs though?” He pondered. “She was right with me, she only fell when she got shot. And even then, it wasn’t a hard fall.

“ I think they cracked when they beat her up. Then falling on cracked bones. They have broken her bones before. But I’m guessing.” Tyra did seem like she was in a lot of pain at camp after them beating her up.

“They’re a bunch of idiots. Will she be okay?”

Pan “ yea just in a wheelchair for awhile.”

“I knew it was too good to be true. Getting out with any injuries... It just sucks that she’s the one that had to suffer through them.”

Shrugs. She blind so she not as aware as us. I knew this could happen.”

Brady nodded, sighing. “You’re right. But still, I feel bad. She got shot today, and now has broken legs. I should’ve stopped her from jumping in front of me.”

Pan giggled. “ she only knew they where shooting at you cause they where within range of her abilities. You can read there minds. Even if you did you only get yelled at by her.”

“I would’ve rather taken that than her take a bullet for me. I feel guilty for causing her pain, I had padding underneath, the worst would be a bruised rib.”

“ don’t. we knew the risks. We where even ready if we had died as we made peace with it. I think that why she took it cause she had made peace with it. But knew you where important and they others needed you. So don’t be guilty about this.”

“I guess that helps a little. But still.” He sighed, watching out the chopper window. “How far away is this place?”

“ we should be half way there. Why?”

“Just wondering. Who are these guys though, exactly? We’ve never discussed that. Just that they’re good guys..”

“ they are group. That are secret organization to save our kind. They have a lot of influence. They are a old clan that was formed after many in China and Japan broke out. Long story.”

“Interesting... Where’d they get the sweet ride from? Most resistance groups don’t have much resources.”

“ I can’t say. But we are almost there get my sister to the healing ward. I need a word with our suspicious friend.” He looked at brynn.

Brady nodded, glancing to the other girl with a small frown. The chopper came down to land in a small clearing and he looked around, trying to find the Ward. “Where’s it at?”
Brynn Thompson (played anonymously)

Brynn clenched her fists as she heard Pan. “I’m not suspicious! If anything, you guys are the suspicious ones. What word do you need with me?”

“ it that building over there.” He pointed to a nice building. He then takes brynn into a a building and locked the doors. “ we need to have a talk. Oh and your welcome.”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus