rolled 1d100 and got 76

nightmqre

rolled 1d100 and got 97

uwu

rolled 1d100 and got 70

rolled 1d100 and got 71

Heidi wrote:
Hello.

I've re-emerged with some more prizes. Work's been cracking the whip and making me pretty grumpy lately, so I thought I'd try and make other people happy.

This time there will be SEVEN winners! I have one of each colour of the wonderful macaroons to give away. I thought that it would be nice to give the winners their choice of colour, so... bear that in mind.

Game 1 - for the macaroons!

Still to win:
* Yellow Macaroon

Macaroons won:
* Green Macaroon - nommed by Emroidz
* Purple Macaroon - chomped by Rook
* Blue Macaroon - scoffed by Psyche
* Pink Macaroon - devoured by Tusitala2017

Rules for the macaroons:
1. Please enter with only your account - no characters for this game!
2. One roll every three hours.
3. If you win, please PM or quote me so that I can send you your prize
4. If you win a macaroon, please stop rolling to give others a chance to win one.

Number is 71 for the Yellow Macaroon!

Game 2 - for the cinnamon sticks! (CLOSED)

See the pretty new rainbow phoenix and want to try your hand at getting one or know someone who wants to try? I have two cinnamon sticks to give away. I want to try something a little different for this - just for fun. So often characters are excluded from these games - and this is a RP site... so, let your character tell me why you should win one. :)

If your character really hates you (like many of mine hate me), then they can nominate another player if they like - perhaps someone who is nice to them and doesn't make their RP life a living nightmare. ;) Just be sure to link to who they'd like to nominate.

Use whichever of your characters that you like - the only rule being no anonymous characters (it just makes it hard for me to be sure that the lovely cinnamon sticks go to different people!) I'll make a list, allocate every nominated player a number and roll once all the macaroons are won; so you've got plenty of time.

Congratulations to Darkstitchblade and ShadowWeaver - our winners of Game 2!

Best of luck, everyone!

I got the macaroon!
Heidi Topic Starter

Wow! Finally a winner! It's taken long enough!

Congratulations Cookiesareyummie. I'll send the Macaroon to you now.

Thank you all for playing! I'll likely still do these occasionally. Keep your eyes peeled. :)
Imthenaysayer

rolled 1d100 and got 80

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » CLOSED - Win - macaroons / cinnamon sticks 🎲

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus