Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » witchy commissions [open! new commission types!]

Hello! Welcome to my commissions thread! I draw people, animals, furries... and I've finally expanded what kinds of commissions I do!
Feel free to check out more of my work at my deviantArt!

DM me through here, or contact me on Discord - silket#0297!

---

You can find my Terms of Service here: my site!

Some short and sweet notes if you choose not to read:
* Added characters = double price, unless there's relatively little seen of the other character (e.g only their hand is visible, they are a baby, or they had a run-in with a shrinking ray).
* Complexity and addition of backgrounds may result in an increase in price. Simple backgrounds (i.e a sky, a pattern, light through tree leaves, blah blah) don't cost any extra.
* You may crop, edit, filter, etc. your image, but anything beyond that (such as painting in additions to the image or coloring a PWYW sketch) requires my consent. Thanks!
* I take payments upfront through Paypal, and will send you an invoice using your email.
* Turnover time is 2 weeks or less after you receive your sketch, unless life gets in the way, at which point I'll inform you.

Now, without further adieu, here are the commission types I'm currently offering.

Pay What You Want - $6+
These are based off of my current hourly rate of $12! Therefore, the minimum price of $6 would be half an hour's work, and so forth. They're experimental and have a fair bit of artistic freedom. There's a lot of variety in what they could look like, though higher priced PWYWs (comparable to my painted bust prices) will mean that you may provide more specifications. Feel free to look through my dA and see if any particular style or other element interests you, or just to see what you may get.
According to my ToS: "Because these are experimental and may be sketches or otherwise more simplistic works, the workflow can be unpredictable. PWYW commissions of $36 or more will receive a sketch and WIPs as well, but PWYWs of a lower price point may not."

---

Painted Busts - $36
The classic version! A standard painted bust. These were previously humanoid only, but I'm opening up to furries and animals for this one- I don't have an excess of examples of those, yet, though! I will send you a sketch once I reach your position in the queue, which you can approve or request changes for. After that, it's full painting steam ahead!

See more
tYaHuBF.png
JRgOu6t.png
79WEFcM.png

---

Painted Thigh-ups - $60
Exactly like the busts, but now with a lot more body. The outfits and weaponry in my example would represent a $24 upcharge for complexity, and the base price besides that would be $120 due to containing two figures. (This thing took a long time!)

See more
emFD9Ok.png

I may be open for other commission types in the future, and if you like, you can message me to inquire about some idea you have! I do draw full-bodies, anthro/furry art, and regular ol' animals. Feel free to ask about these or anything else, even if it doesn't apply to one of my commission types.

DM here or through Discord if you've got any questions. <3
Commissions are open again!
I highly recommend getting a commission from witch!! They’re an amazing artist and lovely throughout the entire process of the commission!
Somnom wrote:
I highly recommend getting a commission from witch!! They’re an amazing artist and lovely throughout the entire process of the commission!

You are so sweet, omg. :''' ) Thank you for the endorsement!! <3
I'd highly recommend getting art from Witch, they are an amazing artist. Everything they do looks fantastic <3
Kruhee wrote:
I'd highly recommend getting art from Witch, they are an amazing artist. Everything they do looks fantastic <3

Thank you Kruhee! <3 You're too kind; I love your art as well and I'm so flattered that you would post this on my thread!! <3
witch wrote:
Thank you Kruhee! <3 You're too kind; I love your art as well and I'm so flattered that you would post this on my thread!! <3

Not kind, just truthful. I adore your art, it's always so wonderfully done! It and you should get attention and words well deserved <3
Your artwork is fabulous
Bloop! Pushing this up again, as I'm still open for these.
bump >: 3
Hey there! I have a shiny new site, a proper ToS (finally), and two new commission types (also finally)! Yay.
A lil bump! These are still open, and I'm hoping to have some more examples (especially of some furries!) done soon. <3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » witchy commissions [open! new commission types!]

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Libertine, Auberon, Copper_Dragon, Sanne, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Darth_Angelus