Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » witchy commissions & art-posting zone [open!]

Hello! Welcome to my commissions thread! I draw humanoids, animals, furries... and perhaps more?

DM me through here, or contact me on Discord - silket#0297! (I tend to miss messages posted directly to this thread, so that may not be the best move!)

---

You can find my Terms of Service, examples, and prices here: my site!

Click for brief commission info.

Some short and sweet notes:
* Added characters = double price, unless there's relatively little seen of the other character (e.g. only their hand is visible, they are a baby, or they had a run-in with a shrinking ray).
* Complexity and addition of backgrounds may result in an increase in price. Simple backgrounds (i.e a sky, a pattern, etc.) don't cost any extra.
* You may crop, edit, filter, etc. your image to your heart's content.
* I take payments upfront through Paypal, and will send you an invoice using your email.
* For most commissions, turnover time is about two to three weeks. If I've got quite a few commissions, it's more along the lines of three to four. I send a sketch first, then progress images throughout here and there, especially for larger commissions. You're welcome to ask for progress images!

I may be open for other commission types in the future, and if you like, you can message me to inquire about some idea you have! I have done several pieces that don't neatly conform to a particular category, along with making more complex backgrounds or whatever else you might be interested in. I do draw full-bodies, anthro/furry art, and regular ol' animals. Feel free to ask about these or anything else, even if it doesn't apply to one of my commission types.

DM here or through Discord if you've got any questions, and thanks for checking out my thread! <3
witch Topic Starter

Commissions are open again!
I highly recommend getting a commission from witch!! They’re an amazing artist and lovely throughout the entire process of the commission!
witch Topic Starter

Somnom wrote:
I highly recommend getting a commission from witch!! They’re an amazing artist and lovely throughout the entire process of the commission!

You are so sweet, omg. :''' ) Thank you for the endorsement!! <3
I'd highly recommend getting art from Witch, they are an amazing artist. Everything they do looks fantastic <3
witch Topic Starter

Kruhee wrote:
I'd highly recommend getting art from Witch, they are an amazing artist. Everything they do looks fantastic <3

Thank you Kruhee! <3 You're too kind; I love your art as well and I'm so flattered that you would post this on my thread!! <3
witch wrote:
Thank you Kruhee! <3 You're too kind; I love your art as well and I'm so flattered that you would post this on my thread!! <3

Not kind, just truthful. I adore your art, it's always so wonderfully done! It and you should get attention and words well deserved <3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Your artwork is fabulous
witch Topic Starter

Bloop! Pushing this up again, as I'm still open for these.
witch Topic Starter

bump >: 3
witch Topic Starter

Hey there! I have a shiny new site, a proper ToS (finally), and two new commission types (also finally)! Yay.
witch Topic Starter

A lil bump! These are still open, and I'm hoping to have some more examples (especially of some furries!) done soon. <3
witch Topic Starter

bloop
witch Topic Starter

Long time, no bump! I'm open again. :V
witch Topic Starter

bloop
witch Topic Starter

bleep
witch Topic Starter

: O you guessed it .... bump
So first off I love your art style. What I'm looking for is probably somewhat complicated/not exactly a pwyw. I would like full bodies of my character Larisa in all four of her forms(Humanish, red fox, barn owl, fallow deer) on one photo/drawing.
witch Topic Starter

i've decided to start posting my art here as i finish pieces, just cause!
also- i changed my minimum for PWYWs to $12. i realized that $6 was way too low for the labor involved- even if i only take 30 min, there's still the time spent possibly gathering references, communicating with the commissioner, etc... not to mention that i go overtime for pretty much all my commissions anyway bc i'm a perfectionist :P

anyhow, here is my recently finished commission for RPR user dndmama of her character thalia!

CMPjeNO.png
I like the pic you just posted a lot. Would you like to be commissioned to draw my character Vanessa?

https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1439531

Also there are two more characters in the story (Rodrigo - a cliche football quarterback, and Alan - a cliche, country boy) but I don't have profiles for them yet. But they are also options. I'll just commission one of the three.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » witchy commissions & art-posting zone [open!]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus