Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (CLOSED)

Hey there! Since I am feeling specifically generous today and creative I've decided to host a raffle of sorts that will have two rounds, with the prize being... a mystery prize, from the bake sale!

Round One: This round is a guessing round that will determine who gets put into the second round. It will last until the 13th of September so you have -2-3 days from the start of this to guess...

How tall I am!

Anyone to get it right in exact feet and inches or centimeters depending on your countries system (feet and inches will be easier to guess though) gets placed into the second round.

Note: it's whole feet and inches, no worries about half inches or anything.

The Second Round:

The second round will start on the 13th, I will roll a 1d100 to produce a number, now... YOU must roll a 1d100 and an 2d20.
In order to win, you must roll the correct 1d100 number, and an odd 2d20 number.

Now yes, this will be tricky, but isn't that the fun part?

The only clue on the prize I can give is it's above $6 but below $30, may even be a combination of items... or just one! ;)

I will update with a list those of you that move onto the second round on the 13th.

Mercyinreach wrote:
Okay so since not very many people guessed in the first place, I'm just going to get everyone who guessed roll :)

My height?

5'2"! I'm a shortie pants.

The dice you need to roll are 1d100 and match by 1d100 roll, along side a 2d20, in which you must also get an odd number.

Only people who guessed before this post can roll.

You may roll every 4 hours.

NUMBER TO ROLL IS 26
5 ft 2 inches

;)
5'7"

Not sure if you are included half inches in there. That would make it harder but there is my answer
5 feets 4 inches
5 ft 8?
Five foot six inches?
5.7 I guess
5'1 inches? Idk D:
nightmqre

5'4 :)
5'3
MercyInReach Topic Starter

only 5 more hours to guess! Only one person has gotten it right so far, if no one else does I'll probably end up going with anyone who got it on the spot and anyone who was 1 inch below or above.
nightmqre

Can we guess more than once? XD
MercyInReach Topic Starter

Okay so since not very many people guessed in the first place, I'm just going to get everyone who guessed roll :)

My height?

5'2"! I'm a shortie pants.

The dice you need to roll are 1d100 and match by 1d100 roll, along side a 2d20, in which you must also get an odd number.

Only people who guessed before this post can roll.

You may roll every 4 hours.

NUMBER TO ROLL IS 26

rolled 1d100 and got 26

nightmqre

rolled 1d100 and got 15

rolled 2d20 and got 9

nightmqre

OwO

rolled 1d100 and got 57

rolled 2d20 and got 21

rolled 1d100 and got 65

rolled 1d20 and got 19

nightmqre

owo

rolled 1d100 and got 50

rolled 1d20 and got 17

nightmqre

rolled 1d100 and got 83

rolled 1d20 and got 12

rolled 1d100 and got 32

rolled 1d20 and got 15

nightmqre

Owo

rolled 1d100 and got 2

rolled 1d20 and got 10

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus