Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » An Adventure. ((Closed))

Alec couldn't help but snort at that.
"Well, they were all incompetent idiots. And none of them knew how to fight a whip. Seriously, the only reason that guy was able to get that close to me was because there were too many of them."
She knew that she sounded like she was bragging, but fact was that she was very confident in her fighting ability.
She noticed him looking at her ears, and sighed heavily.
"It is okay to ask you know..." she mumbled.
Leith Knell (played by Chibidoitsu98) Topic Starter

He flushed a bit at her last sentence,"Sorry...they're kinda cute..."he mumbled and kept his eyes forward, feeling embarrassed she had noticed his looks. He coughed a bit and glanced at her,"So uh...what sort of fighting style do you use?"he asked out of curiosity and to change the topic.
Alec could feel her face heating up at that comment. She lowered her eyes to avoid letting him see it and mumbled a 'thank you'. She was grateful for the change in topic, but kept her eyes to the side.
"Well, I have my whip, I've been using it since I was 12 so I guess I could call it my own style. I have two throwing daggers as well, but I only use those in emergencies or if I'm forced to close-combat. The whip is more fun."

He laughed and took a moment to imagine her kicking some guys butts with a whip which only made him laugh harder,"That's so cool."he smiled at her, his gray eyes filled with amusement and a bit of adoration.
His laughter was contagious, and despite the pain in her arm she laughed with him.
"I'll have to show you some time," she said with a fond smile. "What about you? Do you only use your hands when fighting?"
The more they talked, the more she came to like this man, she realized. He was an excellent conversation partner, and had a wonderful sense of humour.

His smile only widened as he saw hers and he thought for a moment,"Well...I used to use this old metal bat my Grandpa gave me...but I uh sorta broke it over some guys head."he laughed then sighed a bit,"I use brass knuckled whenever I can remember to grab them. It's sorta like a mark that reminds them to leave me alone."he shrugged.
Alec started laughing helplessly again at that.
"I wish I could have seen that," she panted, a bit out of breath. "It must have been an amazing sight!"
She wasn't able to say any more, because her laughter just wouldn't stop. She dimly wondered if this was what happened when you were in shock because of an injury, but decided that it didn't matter. She hadn't laughed this much in a long time, and she intended to enjoy every moment of it.

Leith watched as she laughed with a big grin. Was he really that funny? He watched as she laughed then turned his attention forward as he almost walked into a tree. He stopped and moved around the tree,"That was close..."he sighed then looked at her, blinking a bit. She was still laughing? His smile softened and he looked to her fondly. He had to admit, he had a bit of a crush on.
Alec pulled herself together with difficulty.
"Sorry," she giggled. "I don't know why I can't stop laughing."
Soft giggles still escaped her, but she had mainly calmed down. Feeling much better she suddenly felt embarrassed at being carried.
"I feel much better now, you don't have to carry me you know..." she said softly, her cheeks burning.

Leith blinked and nodded slowly, setting on her feet carefully. He grabbed Kay and the muffin before it fell off. He chuckled at the sleeping cat and just continued to carry him,"He's pretty cute when he sleeps."he gently stroked his ears then looked over at her. He suddenly had the urge to stroke her cat ears as well.
She stumbled a little when she was placed on her feet, still weak from having lost too much blood, but found her balance relatively quickly. She glanced over at Leith when he spoke. There was something in his eyes when he looked at her that made her heartbeat speed up. She chuckled to hide this fact.
"Yes, he is. And the best part about it is that he is quiet. He's quite the chatterbox when he's awake."
She had no trouble admitting to him now that she could understand the cat. He had probably already guessed it anyway.

Leith looked down at the sleeping Kay and then back at her,"Hey don't get mad..."he reached over and gently stroked her ears. He just couldn't help himself and they looked so soft. He smiled softly as he stroked them then quickly pulled his hand back. He looked at the floor, cheeks flushed that he couldn't control himself but that was the affect she seemed to have on him.
Alec started when he touched her ears, they were very sensitive to touch. Then she subconsciously tilted her head towards his hand. She was almost disappointed when the hand drew back, but hid it under an embarrassed chuckle.
"I guess I have a few things to explain, huh?"
Alec pulled herself together with difficulty.
"Sorry," she giggled. "I don't know why I can't stop laughing."
Soft giggles still escaped her, but she had mainly calmed down. Feeling much better she suddenly felt embarrassed at being carried.
"I feel much better now, you don't have to carry me you know..." she said, her cheeks burning.

He nodded slightly,"Yeah but it can wait..."he mumbled and looked forward,"Not too much longer till we get back to town...i'm starving..."his mouth watered as he thought about all those sweets he had his from himself but quickly frowned. Wait...where did he hide them? He groaned and looked a bit depressed.
Just when he said that, a light breeze blew the scent from the muffin right past Alec's nose, and her stomach grumbled in response. She looked at it in confusion for a second, before remembering that she hadn't eaten anything since that morning. She glanced at Leith with a small smile.
"So am I. I'll treat you to something when we get back, as a thank you for coming to my rescue."

He looked over at her and smiled widely. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a dark blue beanie. He stopped in front of her and slipped it onto her,"There...now it looks like you're wearing a hat with cat ears."he grin and moved back to her side, chuckling.
When he pulled the beanie on her head, she couldn't help laughing again.
"Thanks. But I can simply make them disappear you know. Although this is more comfortable."
She winked at him, but didn't try to remove the hat.

He chuckled and nodded,"Yeah, i thought so. I just thought it would look cute on you."he winked back. He looked at Kay and shifted him up onto his shoulder, carrying him with one hand and slipping the free one into his pocket. He slowly began to hum a song that had been stuck in his head all day.
Alec blushed again at his words. She seemed to be doing that a lot today. It was no wonder she felt light-headed from time to time, when all her blood collected in her face like it was having a meeting. She stealthily observed Leith carrying Kay. The way he interacted with the cat was really cute. A softer smile found its way to her face as she listened to him humming, not wanting to interrupt, but simply enjoying the moment.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » An Adventure. ((Closed))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus