Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » An Adventure. ((Closed))

Leith Knell (played by Chibidoitsu98) Topic Starter

Leith was about to say something more but the tone in her voice quickly shut him up. He looked to the ground as he listened to what she was saying and couldn't help but smile when she said he liked him but that could easily mean as friend which still made him just as happy.

Once he finished he placed a hand on her shoulder, looking at Seth with confidence,"I've been in your place before and..I understand what it's like to want to protect someone,"he smiled sadly,"And I only want to help. You can use me as a pawn, put me in a trap whatever."he shrugged and pulled his hand back, his gaze never faltering.
Seth looked completely taken aback by the words of both Alec and Leith. His eyes narrowed at the other boy, but only snorted and didn't say anything else. Instead he turned to Alec with a now authoritative tone in his voice.
"Well then, since we're here already we might as well do this now. Kitten, report!"

Alec immediately stood a little straighter at his change of tone. Private chatter was over, not it was her leader that talked to her. She nodded slightly at the command.
"Yes. I arrived in the next town over on schedule for the meeting with their boss. However, I was met right after entering by a group of ten, who when I told them why I was there only laughed and attacked. I managed to defeat them, but not without taking some damage. I did however manage to get one of them to show me the way to the boss. He was cowering in his chair when he realized that had gotten through. He have been dealt with accordingly for his attempt to betray us."
The entire rapport was delivered in a cold, emotionless voice, and Seth nodded when she was finished. Then he softened again, and she relaxed her posture. The warmth also returned to her eyes.
"Well, I might not like it," Seth started, "but I should let you take your friend with you and eat something. Where are you staying tonight? I'm guessing you're not going home with that arm."

Alec hesitated for a moment. She hadn't even thought of that.
"I haven't decided yet. I'll let you know when I do."
He nodded, sent one last glance at Leith, then left down the road.

Alec let out a deep sigh as he left and turned to Leith with a smile.
"Well, that went well don't you think? Now, let's eat, I'm starving!"

((Ooc: Sorry about the wait, I got stuck with two 12 hour days at work so I've been pretty much only sleeping at home for the past two days XD))

Leith blinked as he watched them. He had seen this sort of thing before but he never understood why reporting had to be so serious but as he watched them he did feel a bit nostalgic. He looked to the ground and his mind just tuned them out. He didn't want to be around this anymore but it seemed to follow him everywhere and he didn't want to abandon Alec. He took a deep breath and smiled back as she smiled at him,"Yeah, i'm starving!"he grinned and held Kay as they walked into the pizzeria.

He looked around and inhaled longingly at the smell of pizza and his stomach growled,"Didn't think I was that hungry..."he chuckled and looked over at Alec,"So where should we sit?"he looked around and noticed an open spot in the back.

((Ooc: Ahhhh thats horrible! >.< ))
Alec chuckled with him as her stomach joined his with grumbling. She followed his look and pointed at the empty table.
"There looks good. It's private enough for explanations if you'd like them, as I think you do. And if not, it's private enough that nobody will care about grumbling stomachs or Kay."
She grinned at him as she started walking towards the back, catching the attention of a waitress at the same time.

((Ooc: Yes well, it's work ^^ But I have to say, standing in a hot kitchen on hot summer days is not exactly pleasant :P))

Leith smiled with a nod,"Yeah look's good."he walked besides her to the isolated table and sat down. He watched her as she did the same and glanced over at a menu that hung off to the side. He squinted to read it and his mouth watered as he noticed they did have white pizza on the menu. He decided on that and looked to her, but looked away once the waitress arrived.

((Ooc: Our summer has been surprisingly wet so far but that doesn't sound like fun at all :( ))
As soon as Alec sat down she was basically drooling over the menu. She quickly decided though, and when the waitress arrived at the table she put the menu back down and looked eagerly at her.
"I'll have one seafood pizza, with extra cheese and tuna. And a glass of milk for Kay."
The waitress looked like she wanted to argue Kay being there, but thought better of it.
"Alright. We usually don't allow pets in here, but this far back I don't think anyone's gonna mind," she said.

Leith smiled softly at the waitress,"Thank you. Uh...could I get a white pizza with extra please?"he rubbed his stomach then looked at Kay, lightly stroking his fur. The waitress stared at him and took the menu,"O-of course! Right away!"she smiled sweetly then walked away. Leith slumped a bit."Ugh we still have to wait..."he kept his smile and his stomach grumbled. Leith looked at her,"So...where ya gonna stay? I uh have a spare room if you want to use that..."he shrugged and kept his eyes on her.
"Well, hopefully we don't have to wait too long thanks to the charms of you," Alec teased.
At the offer of a spare room her face lit up.
"Really? Could I?"
Then she caught herself, blushing furiously from the implications that she hadn't realized until the words left her mouth.
"Ehm.. I mean, it would be very generous of you. The only other place I could go to sleep would be a corner at the Crows' headquarters. I can't go home like this, my dad would freak."

He looked confused,"Charms?"he asked then just shrugged. His eyes brightened when she accepted his offer,"Alright. Awesome, I promise you'll have all the privacy you'll need!"he flushed lightly and looked down at the table. He cursed at himself for making him look like a perv. He changed the subject quickly asking,"So whats with the cats ears? I mean they're really cute but how is it possible for you to have them?"he looked at her once his cheeks paled.
Alec just shook her head at his denseness. She still had a hard time believing that he didn't realize the way people looked at him.
"Thank you," she smiled.

When he asked about the ear however, she looked down at the table for a moment. She had been prepared to have this conversation, but she still had a hard time figuring out how to begin.
"Well... My dad has this little peculiarity. It might be a bit hard to believe, but he is a shapeshifter. He can transform fully into a cat. I got some of his ability, but not all. I have the ears, of course, and a tail if I so wish. I usually don't, it is much harder to hide." She felt herself rambling and quieted, her gaze down at the table, wishing fervently that their food would arrive.

Leith blinked and looked up at her,"Seriously? They exist! That's amazing! I knew you were something special..."he winked and grinned widely, looking at her with affection and admiration,"You can show your ears when were at my place though my apologies if I look at them or even stroke them..."he flushed and looked down at the table, feeling slightly embarrassed.
Alec felt like her face was literally on fire by that point. She didn't really mind people who already knew about them seeing her ears. She also found that she didn't mind the thought of him touching them. Like any cat, she was capable of fully enjoying being petted. That was how her father had soothed her after he brought her with him, when she couldn't sleep or was having a nightmare. She had a feeling that Leith might get a little freaked out of she asked him to do that though. Instead she kept a smile on her face and tried to ignore the blush that she knew was showing.
"Well, I promise not to get angry if you do..."

Leith smiled and calmed down a bit after she said this,"Thanks."he mumbled then looked around the pizzeria. He sat up straight once the food arrived and he drooled,"Yes, finally..."he smiled at Alec then the waitress,"Thanks doll."he winked. Attempting to use this so calmed "charm" that Alec had mentioned earlier. The waitress blinked and blushed brightly,"Of course! Enjoy your food..."she slowly walked away, fanning her face.
Alec grinned widely when their food arrived and immediately started to take some of the tuna onto a smaller plate for Kay, who jumped down on the floor with a hungry look in his eyes.
She couldn't help but bust out laughing at the look on the waitress' face when she left the table though.
"Careful, she might fall for you," she teased. Then she blinked in sudden realization. Wasn't that exactly what she was doing herself? She shook the thought off quickly and concentrated on getting Kay his food before she started devouring her own.

Leith stared at his food then snapped his gaze up to her as she laughed. He laughed with her then smirked. Maybe he could try this ridiculous charm on her. He leaned forward a bit and ran a hand through his hair so his gray eyes could look into hers,"Say..."he reached over and gently stroked her left ear, though made sure no one was watching them when he did,"Does this feel good?"he asked in a soft voice.
Alec startled when he suddenly touched her ear through the hat. Her eyes went wide, and the ear in question twitched nervously. She could feel Kay's eyes on her, but she couldn't tear her eyes away from the gray orbs in front of her. After a few moments, her instincts started kicking in, and her head tilted of its own accord, slightly leaning into the hand. Alec cursed at herself silently for not being able to fight the instinct. Because it did feel good. For some reason the action made her feel safe. Reluctantly, she nodded.
"It does," she whispered in an embarrassed voice.

Leith's eyes were filled to the brim with amused curiosity and kept their eyes locked. He had wanted to continue to stroke the gentle ear but he simply stroked it once more and forced himself to pull his hand back,"I thought so."he sat back and smiled then looked at his food hungry,"Let's eat!"he grinned and picked yup a slice, acting as if whatever he had just done hadn't happened.
Momoko Redrave (played by Cheesecakes)

( Can I jump in or am I disrupting te rp? )
Alec had a harder time pulling herself together, but she did her best, focusing all her attention on her food. The sensation of having her ear stroked had been nicer than she expected and she found herself missing his hand when he pulled it back. Her thought were interrupted by a voice in her head.
"Things going smoothly then?" The voice was smug and the amusement that she could feel from her small companion was almost visible. She glared down at him for a moment before focusing back on her pizza.

((Ooc: Cheesecakes - Well, this is a closed RP so it might disrupt the flow a little. We'll have to wait for Chibi's opinion as well though...))

Leith happily ate his pizza. It took him not time at all to eat halfway through it. He took a break to let it settle and looked around the pizzeria. The decorations were like that of any pizza place. There was even chubby Italian statue holding a pizza. He chuckled and his eyes slowly found their way to Kay and Alec. He watched them quietly. They seem to be talking he thought and reached over, stroking Kay's fluffy tail,"I almost feel left out."he grinned.

(Ooc: I think we've gone a bit too far with the rp to add anymore else. Sorry Cheesecake!

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » An Adventure. ((Closed))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus