Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » An Adventure. ((Closed))

Leith Knell (played by Chibidoitsu98) Topic Starter

Leith smiled softly and squeezed her hand gently,"Kay's like a little Buddha...a little hairy Buddha."he laughed and he had to stop walking because of how hard he was laughing,"Oh...oh i'm sorry Kay...it just popped into my mind..."he ruffled the cats fur, laughing.
Kay swatted playfully at his arm to show that he understood and appreciated the joke, while Alec only laughed.
"Now that is an image that will never leave my head."
She stopped as well, and carefully used her hurt arm to reach out and scratch Kay between the ears, unwilling to let go of Leith's hand.

It took him a moment to calm down but when he did tears were evident,"I'm gonna be thinking about it all night..."he watched her hand and smiled, wiping his eyes,"Alright. Let's get to my place. I wanna properly take care of your arm."
Her smile never left her face, and there was a measure of affection in her eyes that would be evident to everyone who knew her, but almost invisible to anyone else.
"That's true. It doesn't really hurt anymore, but I guess if it's not properly cleaned it's going to scar pretty bad. And that would be pretty hard to hide from dad."

He nodded, with a soft smile. Once they came to his apartment he unlocked the door and held it open for her. He flicked on the light and followed her once they were inside,"Welcome to my new humble abode!"he chuckled. There were a pile of boxes of to the side but thew room already seemed slightly decorated. He put the pizza in the fridge so it would go bad and grabbed a bottle of water,"Make yourself at home you two."
Alec stepped in with a sense of wonder that only heightened as she looked around. If she hadn't know that he had moved in just the other day, she would have guessed that he had lived there for years. At the invitation to make herself at home she slid down on the floor by a wall and closed her eyes, a soft smile on her face.
"I'm exhausted."

((I'm gonna call it a night hun, been drinking a few glasses of wine so I'll likely fall sleep soon.))

Leith sat down on the futon once he had kicked off his shoes near the door,"No sleeping yet. Come here."he held an open health kit in his lap,"Once it's taken care of you can lay down. Deal?"he smiled.

((Alright, Good night hun! ))
Alec stifled another yawn and dragged herself to her feet again.
"Sounds like a good deal," she murmured as she sat down beside him with her hurt arm towards him.
She had a feeling this was going to hurt, but the thought of a good night's sleep afterwards made it easier to agree to. Not to mention that it would lessen the risk of scarring, which was always a good thing.

Leith chuckled with a nod and began to carefully unwrap her arm. He placed the soiled bandage to the side and took a moment to look at the cut,"It's not too deep...and it stopped bleeding relatively quickly."he grabbed a small cottonb all he had dipped in alcohol and gently dabbed it onto the cut.
Alec winced as the alcohol stinged, but kept her lips pressed tightly shut and didn't allow herself to complain. After all, he was doing this for her benefit, even though it hurt right now. Instead she tried to focus on something else, anything else. She kept her eyes trained on a small spot on the floor, and didn't even blink.

Leith took a moment to let the alcohol dry before he bran to dab a white cream around the outline of the cut. He let that sit for a moment as well before he began to rightly wrap wrap the wound. He patted her shoulder once he was done and put everything back into the kit,"All good Alec."he stood and walked into the bathroom to put the kit away.
Alec smiled gratefully at him as he finished up treating her cut, and the moment he disappeared from her line of sight, she tipped to the side to end up lying down, fighting a loosing battle with her eyelids, trying to get them to stay up. She knew that she probably shouldn't fall asleep where she was, but she was completely exhausted and even the thought of getting to her feet made her even more so. It wasn't many seconds until she felt herself dozing off. It had been a long day after all.

He yawned as he walked into the bathroom nd decided while he was in there to brush his teeth. He frowned at the overpowering taste of the mint toothpaste and sighed as he brushed his teeth,"Need to get a new flavor."he mumbled then spit, brushed and spit a gain before he rinsed out his mouth. He put his toothbrush away then walked out. He blinked when he saw Alec curled up on his futon and chuckled. He grabbed a blanket and gently lay it on her,"Night..."he said before he headed to bed himself.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » An Adventure. ((Closed))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus