Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » An Adventure. ((Closed))

Leith Knell (played by Chibidoitsu98) Topic Starter

He followed her to the table and sat in the chair across from her,"Yeah, I decided it was time to get an apartment of my own."he picked up a salt shaker on the table and began to play with it, accidentally spilling a bit of it. He glanced around and brushed it off the table. She caught his attention as he noticed her slowly pulling down her hood but before he could ask her if she was okay he couldn't help but admire how cute she was. He quickly looked to the side and kept his eyes to the ground, tapping his foot in embarrassment. He shouldn't have such thoughts' they'd only just met a few minutes ago.
She kept her eyes on him as he sat down. Another giggle escaped her as he tried to cover up the fact that he spilled salt on the table, but his expression when he looked at her made her quiet down. He looked like he wanted to say something for a moment, but chose not to. She tilted her head slightly, while trying to find something to say to dispel the tension that she could suddenly feel.
"Really," she finally said. "Then I guess I'll be seeing you around town from now on, huh..." She trailed off, searching frantically for something to say. Not wanting to sit in silence for too long, she finally said the first thing she could think off.
"Kay will be happy to hear that, he seemed to like you..."

He pulled himself from his thoughts as she spoke and nodded,"Yeah I guess so."he chuckled and sat up. He grabbed the salt shaker and put it in it's original spot. He let out a deep breath and his shoulders slumped,turning his head to look out the window as he relaxed,"You think I killed them?"he grinned slightly though worry was obvious in his smile and eyes.
An annoyed frown crossed her face at the thought of the thugs from before.
"Doubt it. They are like cockroaches, they always come back. Sometimes I think they get off on being defeated."
She turned to look out the window, still keeping him in the corner of her eye. She had picked up on the worry in his eyes, and the next sentence was more a test than anything.
"Good riddance if you did though, we've been trying to get rid of them for weeks."

He blinked and looked at her as she spoke then laughed,"So you are in a gang!"he chuckled and leaned on his arms, studying her face,"Your symbol is that patch on your sweatshirt, correct?"he said quietly with a smirk,"You know...I have interest in you. I bet your something special."he winked.
Alec leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms.
"Well, there's no point denying it," she smirked. "Yes, Alec Burrows, senior member of the White Crows, nice to meet you."
His next comment made her stiffen for a moment though, before she forced herself to relax again. If only he knew... She managed another smirk at him as she said in what she hoped was a casual voice:
"Well, you don't know me well enough to know, do you..." she let her voice trail off, as if she was thinking for a moment, before continuing. "Although, if you're staying around, you just might find out."
Alec wasn't sure what she was doing. She didn't flirt with people, period, and yet she found herself doing so naturally with this guy.

His grey eyes slipped into a light blue as his expression lightened up,"I just have a feeling that you're different, in a good way of course. So a senior eh?"he shrugged and sat back in his chair arms crossed as well,"Impressive but...for some reason i'm not surprised."he gain shrugged and looked up as waitress came with their food. She smiled sweetly at him and he just hungrily eyed the fresh bread.
Alec tilted her head in thought at this before replying.
"Well, six years will do that. It's about as old as the Crows are."
She looked at her pie with anticipation before mumbling, mostly to herself but loud enough to hear:
"And you're not exactly wrong, though it's not like I'm gonna tell you why."
She shook herself from her thoughts as the food arrived, pretended not to see the looks the waitress gave her companion, who to her astonishment seemed completely oblivious, and moved on to the next thing she was curious about.
"So, now that we've established that I'm a big bag gang-member," she said with a playful wink, "what do you do? That was quite the moves you pulled back there."

((Ooc: Is it okay if we continue this tomorrow? I really need to go to bed, it's 1.30am over here >.<))

((Ooc: Of course! It's only 7:30 here. Good night. :3))
((Ooc: Great ^^ You can still post yours and I'll reply when I sit down by the computer tomorrow ^^ Good night and sweet dreams when it's your turn))

He glance over at her as he picked off a piece of the bread,"Uhm...well.."he shrugged his gaze went down to the table,"I sort of just picked it up one day. I used to get jumped a lot by gangs so I decided like hell I was letting it happen anymore. So I grabbed a guy and threw him into a car."he laughed at the memory then sighed softly,"It's almost become a hobby though I try to get away from it."he tossed the piece of bread into his mouth and smiled a bit,"Still warm..."he mumbled.

((Ooc: Thanks! Sweet dreams to you as well. I'll await your reply happily ^*^))
"I see," she mumbled. Then she smiled.
"That's one hell of a hobby, but at least it keeps you safe," she stated, before decisively putting her fork to her pie and started devouring it. "I for my part don't think I could stop fighting even if I wanted to," she mused in between two bites.

He picked up his bread as he listened and tore off a few bites with his large canines,"Too many people out there looking for a fight so it would be hard to stop."he chuckled and paused eating his bread to sip his coffee,"Needs sugar."he put his bread down and stood, walking over to a counter with different things to put in your drinks...like sugar.
Alec couldn't help but chuckle at that, it was only too true.
"Yeah, I've been doing this for too long, pissed off too many people."
She followed him with her eyes as he left the table. So, he had a sweet tooth. Then again, so did she. She kept her eyes on his back until he turned back towards the table, then she quickly diverted her gaze back out the window. It wouldn't do to be caught staring. She still hadn't decided if he was to be trusted, she told herself, she had to be careful not to let her guard down too far. At least that was what her brain told her. Her eyes seemed to have other ideas though, because they couldn't help but shift so that she could observe him in the reflection of the glass.

He dropped the handful of sugar packets he had grabbed and sat back down in his seat. He scooted his chair closer to the table and picked up a packet of sugar. He happily put in four to five sugars in before he deemed it drinkable,"So is it bad here? All the gangs fighting I mean."he looked up at her, his expression looking curious yet almost annoyed to talk about it.
Alec kept him in the corner of her eye, but didn't turn to face him as she answered.
"Well, it's usually not that bad inside the town. Apart from those groups of thugs we rarely have problems here. But some of us, me included, are regularly sent out of town for one reason or other, and tend to run into trouble on the road."
She hesitated for a second, a hand subconsciously seeking out the scar above her collarbone as she continued.
"It happens from time to time though, that gangs from the outside come here and try to take over. But lately it's been longer between the attempts. And as long as you're not a Crow, there's no need to worry about that."

He sipped his coffee and leaned on his hand, looking out the window. Watching as people walked by and continued on with their daily lives. He let out a sigh and tore his gaze away from the window and down to his coffee cup,"Well that's good I guess-"he paused and picked up his coffee cup,"Hey someone wrote some numbers on my cup..."he blinked.
At the last remark, Alec blinked in surprise and turned to him. A glance at his cup confirmed her suspicions and she turned her gaze to the waitress. Seriously? She turned her eyes back to Leith and leaned forward over the table, presumably to look at the numbers. She was sure that the waitress couldn't hear them, so she was going to have some fun making the poor girl jealous by acting close to him. She hadn't had this much fun in a while, she so loved riling annoying people up.
"Seriously, the people around here," she mumbled, just loudly enough for her companion to hear. "What happened to just writing your number on a piece of paper?"

He let out a quiet chuckled as he looked at the number,"I don't even have a phone..."he set the cup down after taking a sip and looked at her. She was a bit close but he didn't mind. He just smiled and drummed his fingers on the table. The waitress watched them with a close eyes and let out a defeating sigh as she decided not to bother and just went back to work.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » An Adventure. ((Closed))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus