Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » An Adventure. ((Closed))

Alec couldn't quite suppress a victorious smirk as she noticed the waitress give up. She slowly pulled herself back into her seat and tipped the chair backwards a little, smirk still on her face.
"You'd think that me sitting here would make people be a little more subtle than that. But apparently they think you look good enough to risk being rude."
She was still fascinated by his apparent obliviousness to the looks he was getting. Most guys looking like that would be basking in the admiration long ago.
Leith Knell (played by Chibidoitsu98) Topic Starter

He laughed and pushed his coffee to the side,"I suppose to most we would look like were a couple."he smiled a bit at her smirk then remembered the loaf of bread in front of him. He picked pieces of and ate them happily,"I might come here again, so many sweets to try..."his moth watered as he imagined all the treats he could eat.
"I suppose we do," she agreed. And for some reason, she didn't mind. She would need to keep that secret from Kay though, or she's never hear the end of it.

She smiled a little more gently at his expression when talking about the sweets. He seemed a little like a child in a candy-store. Speaking of candy... She pulled out two strawberry lollipops from one of her pockets and held out one in his direction.
"Want one?"
Without waiting for a response she put it down on the table and unwrapped her own, popping it into her mouth with a content sigh.

He looked at the lollipop for a moment before he looked at wrapper,"Oooh strawberry."he unwrapped the lollipop and popped it into his mouth as well,"At this rate i'm probably gonna get diabetes...but I can't help it...."he smiled and seemed happy enough. He checked the time and sighed,"Let's do this again."he stood and grabbed his bread and coffee,"Sorry gotta run babe."he winked then walked out.
Alec's smile widened as he took the candy from the table. So strawberry was a favorite. She would have to remember that.
Not until he started to get ready to leave, did she realize that she needed to meet up with Kay. She glanced out the window and spotted the cat sitting smugly at the other side of the road, and wondered briefly how long he had been sitting there. She turned back to Leith though.
"Yes, let's. The next time we run into each other in dark alleyways," she winked.
She kept watching him from the table until he disappeared from her view, then she rose from the table, pulled her hood over her head and grabbed her coffee. She jogged lazily over the street to meet Kay. She had an idea swimming in her head and wondered if Kay would agree to find out where Leith were moving without letting her hear it for the rest of her life.

Leith laughed as he walked out from her remark and waved once he noticed Kay. He winked at the cat then turned, walking down the street, reaching into his pocket for his iPod.

Luckily he had gotten there just in time to greet the movers. He unlocked the decent size apartment door only a few blocks away from the cafe and helped to bring his things in. He let out a deep sigh and collapsed onto his futon,"Tired..."he slowly got up and began taking off his shirt.
Alec had indeed convinced Kay to find out where Leith had moved. The cat was not likely to ever let her forget it though. She was now standing against a wall about a block from the house, arguing with herself. One part of her said that he wouldn't be surprised that she managed to find out where he lived. Another part of her brain said that he would find it creepy that she did. And both sides were in rare agreement that going to his apartment without being invited and without being told where it was had a very stalker-ish feeling over it. She shook her head and started jogging down the street that would take her past the apartment. If she was seen running by she could always say that she was on her way on an errand, which wouldn't be a lie. She had been sent on an errand in the next town over, but she had a few days to get there in time. She would just check out the outside before she left.

Leith opened his front door and grabbed a few things he had forgotten outside. He paused as he was picking a box up to kneel down and look at the small buttercup flowers near his front steps. He smiled then picked up the box and stood, walking back inside,"This place seems nice..."he looked around with his arms crossed,"Let's hope I don't get kicked out..."he sat on his futon and began unpacking everything, yawning every now and then.
Alec saw him coming out, but instead of making herself known, she hung back until he went inside again. Then she jogged right up to the door and stood indecisive for a few moments. Then she got an idea. She pulled a pen and a notebook from the backpack on her back and scribbled a short message on it. Then she leaned down and gave the note to Kay.
"Would you get this note to him after I leave?"
Kay nodded.
"I will, then I'll catch up with you. Don't go too far on your own, remember that."
Alec sighed at the overprotective cat. He had spent way too much time around Seth lately, and those tendencies seemed contagious.
"I know, I'll wait for you. See you soon."
And with that she turned her back on the apartment and continued jogging down the road in the direction of the next town.

Kay stood for a moment outside the door, watching her disappear. Then he jumped up on a window-sill and bumped his tail against the window, looking for all the world as if he were just wagging it. The piece of paper were held tightly in his mouth.

I have to go to a cook out for a few hours. I'll reply as soon as I can! </3))
((Alright ^^ Have fun!))

Leith stood in his kitchen, putting away and plates and cups as well as groceries he had had delivered to his house. He smiled as he pulled out a bagful of sweets. He put them somewhere he wouldn't see them then paused as he was putting away vegetables. He looked around as he heard a soft noise. His eyes eventually landed on Kay. He blinked a few times and walked over,"Hey...what are you doing here..."he opened the window and looked around just in case Alec was somewhere nearby.
As soon as the window was opened, Kay jumped into the room and put the note down on the floor, looking impatiently at Leith. He wanted to be off after Alec as fast as possible, but he needed to make sure that this human read the note or he'd be in trouble when he caught up to her.

The note read:

Hello Leith.
I hope that you don't mind me getting Kay to leave this note. I just wanted to tell you that I will be out of town for a few days, running an errand, but we definitely have to take another coffee when I get back. Perhaps I will have an interesting story to tell as well. Here's my number by the way, in case you decide to get a phone ;)

[phone number]

Love, Alec

((Ooc: Sorry about the wait, I had to go babysit for a close friend today ^^))

Leith blinked at the note and slowly picked it up. He let out a quiet chuckled as he read it then covered his mouth. He slipped it into his pocket then pat Kay gently,"Get going. Keep her safe and such."he turned and grabbed his coat then walking over to the door to slip on his shoes,"Guess i'll go buy a phone."he chuckled to himself and walked out.

((It's fine! Have fun?))
Kay huffed indignantly at this.
"I would do that even if you didn't tell me to."
He knew that the human couldn't understand him, but ignored it. Instead he leaped back out the window and started running to catch up to Alec. When he came to the edges of the town he turned off the street and entered the dense forest growing alongside it. He knew he would find her there, she preferred to travel where she couldn't be seen, as it allowed her to keep her ears visible without worry. It wasn't long until he caught her scent.

Alec had stopped to rest under a tree as she waited for the cat, but she was on her feet as she heard him approach.
"How did it go?" she asked immediately, with a little more eagerness in her voice than she would ever admit to.
"He told me to keep you safe. And when I left, he said something about getting a phone," he panted, out of breath from running.
Alec chuckled at that and took out her own phone.
"I guess I'd better turn the sound on then," she chirped. "Let's go."
And with no further words the two of them started walking towards their target destination.

((Ooc: Oh yes, her little boy i about 1½ and a total sweetheart <3))

Leith stared at the case in which cellphones were being showcased. He scratched back of his head as he looked between each of them,"Well that one seems nice..."he sighed then blinked as he saw thin green phone. He smiled a bit and looked up at the guy who was impatiently waiting for him to choose,"Yeah i'll take that one!"he grinned and the guy nodded with a annoyed expression then left to go grab the phone requested. Leith waited patiently, whistling nothing in particular as he did. He stopped once the guy came back out. Leith paid then walked out, holding the bag at his side.

Once he got home Leith read the instructions and turned the phone on once he had gotten it out of its plastic packaging. It took him about an hour to understand how to send a text. He sent one to her saying:
"Phones are odd...-Leith"

((Ooc: how cute! :3))
They had been walking for some time and was almost halfway to their destination when the sound of a crow sounded from Alec's pocket. Silently deciding to stop for a break, the two travel companions both sat down at the foot of a tree.

Alec couldn't help but laugh out loud at the text she had received. She showed it to Kay and then texted back while the cat was giggling hysterically.

"Only until you get used to them. Then they are fun ;) - A"

Leith had been in the middle of cooking when he heard his phone vibrate on the table. He still hadn't decided on a ringtone. The ones it had come with just sounded annoying. He turned the burner down and went out into the living room. He read the text as he was walking to the burner and smiled, happily replying as he stirred the pasta he was cooking.

"So how's the mission going? :) -L"
Alec and Kay had decided to stay where they were for the rest of the night and walk the rest of the way tomorrow, so they were lying side by side in the grass. When Alec's text-signal went off again, she rolled on her stomach and read it with a small smile. She couldn't tell him what exactly she was going to do, but since she hadn't arrived yet she saw no harm in telling him.

"Still on my way there, will probably get there tomorrow. Not foreseeing any problems I can't handle - A PS. Kay says hi."

By the time he got the next text he was already sitting on his futon, eating his pasta as he watched tv. He looked at his phone and reached,groaning when he couldn't reach. He shuffled forward a bit, using his knees and grabbing it. He sighed thankfully he hadn't knocked his food and opened the text. He replied as he took a bite, humming.

"Sweet, i'm sure you'll kick ass ;) -L
P.S. Hi Kay! :3"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » An Adventure. ((Closed))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus