Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Random Thoughts

Blessed to have my online family. Would not know what to do without them and appreciate and cherish every single one of them. Only have my mother left in real life but these people make it feel like my family is so much bigger. They saved my life on multiple occasions and mean everything to me.
Transporting stuff by car is called a shipment while transporting stuff by ship is called cargo. Let that one sink in.
I realized that I'm the only player named Hibari on RPR. I'm kinda proud of it. Yey me! XD
Now my country is required to speak mandarin. I mean, okay, cool, a new language...but WHHHYYYY!!!!!??? TT^TT
Now my country is required to speak mandarin. I mean, okay, cool, a new language...but WHHHYYYY!!!!!??? TT^TT
Rogue-Scribe

Just randomly thinking about how some things become irretrievably broken despite all the care that was put into it not being so.
Shadow-Ranger wrote:
Just randomly thinking about how something’s become irretrievably broken despite all care put into it no being so?

Oof. *hugs*
HibariHaru013 wrote:

That's...a tall order for someone who doesn't already speak that. I've heard it's one of the hardest languages, no? :-o
ChaoticCosmos wrote:
Transporting stuff by car is called a shipment while transporting stuff by ship is called cargo. Let that one sink in.

Lol!
sarah18394729

if poison expires
is it more poisonous
or no longer poisonous?

Why Aren't blueberries blue?

why is it called quicksand even though it drowns you slowly?
Don't drink Mountain Dew before you want to go to sleep.
sarah18394729 wrote:
if poison expires
is it more poisonous
or no longer poisonous?

Whichever option makes you decide you need to buy more. -Sincerely, Poison Manufacturers.

Omg...have I been seeing them wrong? They look blue to me! Am I the only one?

why is it called quicksand even though it drowns you slowly?

Got me there. I'm befuddled.
nindyaru

Why do I always end up falling asleep everytime I try to study?
nindyaru wrote:
Why do I always end up falling asleep everytime I try to study?

'Cause you are already pressuring yourself even before you can start. The strain of knowing that you have to study gets you really tired.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I am totally freaking happy❤💖💞🍾🍾💣
Rogue-Scribe

sarah18394729 wrote:

They are when they have that powder on them, but as soon as it’s rubbed off they are more purple. :)

Oh... random thought.... I have so much fun having fun!
Shadow-Ranger wrote:
sarah18394729 wrote:

They are when they have that powder on them, but as soon as it’s rubbed off they are more purple. :)

I don't know, guys. They still look blue to me, even when they're washed off....

15fe8e7588a59b0fce3be64aeb580070.jpg

Isn't it funny that this seems to me like a more worthy thing to debate to me than half the things on cable news? ;)

Random thought: I wonder when Walmart will be open 24 hours a day again.
Abigail_Austin wrote:

As someone who does work at Walmart, not even WE know...

Random thought: I don't have any thoughts and my mind is empty of thoughts and ideas.
Rogue-Scribe

Abigail_Austin wrote:
Shadow-Ranger wrote:
sarah18394729 wrote:

I don't know, guys. They still look blue to me, even when they're washed off....

15fe8e7588a59b0fce3be64aeb580070.jpg

Isn't it funny that this seems to me like a more worthy thing to debate to me than half the things on cable news? ;)

Just rub one with your finger... that blue matte comes off leaving a shiny purple.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

You don't know what you got til you lose it.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Random Thoughts

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus