Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Random Thoughts

The other day I heard someone say, "sometimes you need to know your absence is noticed" and I had a profound moment of self gratification because I'm perpetually on-time to being five minutes late, and no boss has ever liked that.
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Shadow-Ranger wrote:
I can’t believe idiots are fighting in the stores for toilet paper.

Lol.

Yeah guessed I laughed too soon at this. Now I get it. Although, still...there are still good alternatives, like wipes. Napkins. Paper towels.
Man, some pieces in the Undertale soundtrack still make me cry. >.<

Even when it's a midi recording of a piano arrangement for one.

I actually feel sad knowing that once I start trying to learn to play that piece, it will eventually stop having that effect on me.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Everything is The way it was before it all got started
Erelev (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

Why are cats so stupid?
JetStorm

Our fingers have finger tips,but our toes don't have toe tips,but yet we still tip-toe
Rogue-Scribe

Abigail_Austin wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Shadow-Ranger wrote:
I can’t believe idiots are fighting in the stores for toilet paper.

Lol.

Yeah guessed I laughed too soon at this. Now I get it. Although, still...there are still good alternatives, like wipes. Napkins. Paper towels.
Yeah we stocked up on the baby wipes and paper towels before they were the ‘thing’ to panic buy. The TP curve seems to have flattened here and is again available though you can only buy one pack per shop.

Random thought... if Melbourneites practiced social-distancing in the store like they do in their cars at a stoplight we’d kick this bug. You don’t need three car lengths between you and the next car ahead.
You have 2 slices of bread. The first one on your right hand has peanut butter while the other on your left hand has jelly. You eat them both. Is it still considered a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich?
BB-Neesan

Thank goodness everyone has been so patient with me while i figure this out
I think Covid19 would be good friends with Death.
Why aren't shorts half the price of pants?
Rogue-Scribe

It sure is depressing when I log on to RPR in the morning and go to the forums and see a ‘depression’ thread title on the main page of Smalltalk.
Shadow-Ranger wrote:
Why do I get depressed when I log on to RPR in the morning a go to the forums and see ‘I'm depressed’ on the main page?

giphy.gif

Just wonderin'-
Rogue-Scribe

KingOfDorks wrote:
Shadow Ranger’s Quote
Shadow-Ranger wrote:
Why do I get depressed when I log on to RPR in the morning a go to the forums and see ‘I'm depressed’ on the main page?

giphy.gif

Just wonderin'-

Yea, all good. It was just a momentarily lingering punch with the first view of the forum page this morning. I went and emptied a ray gun at Monster here and feel better. :)
Shadow-Ranger wrote:
KingOfDorks wrote:
Shadow Ranger’s Quote
Shadow-Ranger wrote:

King’s Quote
giphy.gif

Just wonderin'-

Yea, all good. It was just a momentarily lingering punch with the first view of the forum page this morning. I went and emptied a ray gun at Monster here and feel better. :)

Good to know! ;) Always here if you need to talk, tho! :3
KingOfDorks wrote:
Why aren't shorts half the price of pants?

Lol!

And by this logic, underwear should definitely be a LOT cheaper.
HibariHaru013 wrote:
You have 2 slices of bread. The first one on your right hand has peanut butter while the other on your left hand has jelly. You eat them both. Is it still considered a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich?

Depends on whether you take alternating bites. Lol
JetStorm wrote:
Our fingers have finger tips,but our toes don't have toe tips,but yet we still tip-toe

I love this, Jetstorm.
Erelev wrote:
Why are cats so stupid?

Don't be fooled. They're just trying to lure you into a false sense of security so that, when the moment is right, they can execute their plan to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!
LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Everything is The way it was before it all got started

It all got started before everything was the way it is.

~

Actually I don't know what I'm doing with that; I just changed the order of the words around to see if it would still make sense, because it was fun.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Random Thoughts

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus