Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...?

Mia (played by KingdomOdd1)

"I would shrug, give it to the human-sized spider, but warn it not to break it." Mia shrugged, "I don't mind siders at all, no matter what size they are."
Erin Reece (played anonymously)

“Since a question wasn’t asked to keep this going, I’ll go back one and answer....“
Quote:
"What would you do if a human-sized spider walked casually up to you and asked if it could borrow your phone?

“I’d say sure just to watch them try and call someone or something.”

“If you suddenly be caught out in the rain would you run for shelter or enjoy the refreshening?”
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

“I would absolutely seek shelter because I do not want to get my equipment ruined!”

What would your character do if they had choose between puppies or kittens?
"This is difficult. Hihihi..." Haruka smiled as her cheeks flushed cherry from the thought of adorable animals. "I love both, butttt... I think I'll choose puppies 'cause they're playful."

What would your character do if they were forced to kill their love interest/family?
Connor Kenway (played anonymously)

Connor looked up sullenly, cold hatred in his blue eyes, “If my father did not wish for me to kill him, he should not have been a Templar.”

He looked down again, taking a breath to compose himself. “What do you when someone betrays your trust?”
Mata Hari (played by nindyaru)

“Nothing. It happens every time.”

What would your character do if they found out they’ve been living a lie all this time?
Jess (played by Abigail_Austin)

Jess crossed her arms and gazed at the questioner intensely, trying to determine whether the question was some form of projection, and wondering if they were okay.

"Well," she said carefully, "I think I would dig down deep, and try to figure out what's essentially true about me, and try to recreate my outer world based on that. Not to say it would always be easy."

What would your character do if there was suddenly a massive earthquake that caused an avalanche?
A'leara (played by Quipy_Cat)

The quakes are normal this time of year but the avalanche was not expected. She rushed of calling out to everyone to find shelter behind a cliff or the big boulders if they can't get out of the way. She helped the elderly get tp safety.

After the whole avalanche ordeal and every one was found, she got a thick piece of bark and slid down the new slide, complimentary gift from Odin.
What would your character do if they really wanted the Blue jello but there was none in the universe?
Lt Donna Nickers (played anonymously)

“I’d see if the replicator had it in the computer. If not, I’d check for other colors.”

Donna thought for a moment before she asked... “Do you find the concept of transporting unnerving?”
Artanis (played anonymously)

“Not really? How else would you travel to different locations? If it is a matter of specific methods of transportation, I have definitely heard some find the idea of teleportation to be quite unnerving, but transportation in general?” The Protoss might be thinking too literally here.

“What would you do if you encountered the Zerg?”
Angelic Outcast (played by MasterWinter)

"Eh? What the heck is a Zerg? I've never heard of something like that before." Zeke mused.

WWYCDI: They never got fat BUT they never felt full?
Tiffany Kraft (played anonymously)

"I guess it's fortunate I don't have that 'problem'? If I did I would eat a lot and enjoy it without it goong to my hips and thighs and stomach and... well, everywhere."

Tiff tapped her pencil on her desk a bit before asking, "If you had to exercise for two hours each day, what would be your exercise of choice? I'm asking for a friend."
Andaran Firetree (played anonymously)

“Downward strike repetitions with weights on my blade, the heavier the better. Incidentally, something I already do quite frequently. Afterwards you’ll find your sword to be as light as a feather.”

“What would you consider to be the most hygienic thing to do when a foe’s blood splatters all over your face? I’ve been told that it’s not to lick it, much to my surprise.”
Father Buchanan (played by MasterWinter)

"Ye wash it off with hot water and soap. Sometimes there might be special soap to wash off the blood."

WWYCDI: They found a book that reveals everything that happens in the next 10 years, but they become blind?
Shantotto (played anonymously)

“Don’t read it, of course. There is no need for a crutch. My powers equal precognition just as much.”

Shantotto taps her chin with her scepter thoughtfully. She smiles wickedly with a strange softness to her eyes and points her scepter at the next person, saying.

“What would you do, if your world was governed by a Tarutaru?”
World Serpent (played by MasterWinter)

"...I'd find it hard to take one sssseriously, due to the appearance, but I guess it would be better than having my father in charge." Muses.

WWYCDI: They became incredibly fit, smart, witty and attractive...but...they are turned into the opposite gender.
Crispy (played by KingdomOdd1)

Crispy would run towards Oscar with a rainbow pride flag, "OSCAR BE GAY WITH ME!" Then Oscar would shout angrily at Crispy from farther away, "I'M NOT GAY!"

WWYCDI: If they were stuck in the room of their rival/enemy/someone they dislike?
Lone 'Wolf' Silverlance (played by MasterWinter)

"Most likely would end up fighting und killin dem. Simple, really." Says while slowly drinking his rum.

WWYCDI: They had complete control over any animal of their choosing...but...they will take on the appearance of that animal.
The Werelion (played anonymously)

“Hmmrr...” Xochi tilted her head and scratched her chin.

“I think.. I already do that? So.. what I normally do, hmm.” Yawning big, she turned into a lion a laid down for nap time.

“Oh right, questions, hmmr.” Another big yawn while in lion form.

“What would you do if.. you could never sleep again, hmm?”
Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

"I'll Sleep When I'm Dead."
Darrell said as he banged his head to the beat.
"What is the most beautiful sound you have ever heard?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus