Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...?

Xyren (played by TyroDragon45)

Whoooooooooooooo boy....Honestly, not gonna go there....I mean..how do i put this lightly.....If I were to have such liberties, long story short it would get me killed so......HORRIBLY quickly killed, I wouldn't have the time to mutter the word "oops".

(WWYCDI if they could create anything, even which that does not exist in this dimension/universe?)
Gilang Lodaya (played by nindyaru)

“With that kind of power... I can create hundreds clone of my sister in her toddler version...!”Gilang thought.

What would your character do if they can’t pay their debt?
“.... I mean if that’s what you want to do, okay then, that’s a little weird though. And if I was in debt and couldn’t pay it, i would probably leave the system and lay low until they forgot about me, or fake my death.”

“WWYCD if their entire reality was turned into legos overnight?”
Taluna (played anonymously)

"EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!"

"What would you do if you suddenly had to fight a dragon!?"
Zane Dalton (played by HelpIranoutofideas)

"I would make a portal under it, and get out of there."

"What would you do if you suddenly fell into another dimension?"
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Boy let me tell you , with my job it's a treat to end up in a different dimension. For your question, I would try to find out how I can help and get home. I have a Disney Collecton and it has some rare stuff in it, nobody is selling any of them!! "

" What would you do if you... ended up having to bait for a Filpping trap?!?!"
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"I summon my white eyes blue dragon! Then just probably punch the duelist in question then hit tail...we are playing yugioh right? Mhhh..." *shrug*

WWYCDI They found out action figures of themselves on sale?
“Why do they always get my face messed up!? My nose is not that large!”

WWYCD if they were being stalked by paparazzi/reporters?
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" My whole family and I have to deal with them sometimes, that how popular my dad is. I just ask them nicely to leave me alone and it works usually. An if that doesn't work no school. "

" What would you do if you ended up meeting your pastself ? "
Gundham Tanaka (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"My past self is no different from my current self, and the only differences are that I used to carry around more hamsters, and I looked slightly different. There is no use in trying to communicate." Gundham said, holding one of his four hamsters.

"What would you(r character) do if you(they) suddenly had a handful of hamsters to take care of?"
Lucas thought for a second. "I--" He huffed some. "I would probably give them to someone else. I'm awful with pets, and I would rather not end up killing them." He said, putting his hands in his pockets. He looked at the next person.

"What would you do if someone was hurting your best friend?" He asked.
“Curse them to where every time they step their foot would land on a lego, every time they eat they would bite their cheek, every day they would wake up with a migraine, and it would last for a week. If I had enough power that’s what I would do, but I can only manage to make them stub their toes every time they walked.”
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"Perfect!!! I do...nothing."

WWYCD if they have to cook breakfast for someone else?
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Just give them a bottle of grape soda, because I can't and won't cook." Kokichi smiled brightly.

"What would you(r character) do if you(they) knocked me over and I started yelling at you(them)?"
"Laugh," sounded Sprite's simple answer. A smirk oozing with unrefined bravado adorned her lips, hinting at a dash of cruelty. Some things went without saying. Nonetheless, truth had it that the self-proclaimed bastard actually would never hit a child.

"Anyway," she continued, snapping loose from the little stare-down gag she'd found herself wandering into. "What'd y'do if y'figured out tha' t'person y'hate most is destined t'save the world? Would y'jus' stand by an' watch 'em get all that fame, or would y'set aside y'differences an' 'ave a part in savin' y'lovely home too?" Quite the inner conflict that one'd cause, if she dared to say so herself! From what she'd seen, The Flows of Fate rarely picked its favorites.. given it even had those.
Ryoma Hoshi (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"I don't know what kinda hero goes around killing people, but it's just not worth it. There's no reason to live anyway." Ryoma sighed.

"What would you(r character) do if you(they) lost a tennis match?"
"A tennis match?" Cris could not refrain a chuckle. "That's a far more likely scenario than you imagine, since I'm not good at any sports game!" Even in her teenage years her former friends had been the sporsy one, she was the nerd girl with her head in books, anime and art. Shrugging it off, she continued: "I'd just congratulate the winner and go do something else. Ain't over til it's over only works in card games for me, I am afraid..."

Behind the kitsune mask, her eyes narrowed. "Here's one for you. WWYCD if you had a dream. Something really important for you, and it turned out to be incompatible with your home situation?"
Tyro Desit (played by TyroDragon45)

You kidding? I'd easily dump this life for one WAY less violent

WWYCD if you were the last of your kind?
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"I'd rather die than live without my beloved Saihara-Kun." He said dramatically.

"What would you(r character) do if you(they) were given a box of grape soda?"
“There’s a certain deity whose name is on those cans, and its not for drinking...”

WWYCD if they woke up to be completely normal human being on Earth and every single memory they’ve ever had was just last nights dream?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus