Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...?

Bellerose (played by MasterWinter)

"Yo Yo Ma's cello playing. I never tire of his music, and it's always calming to listen to. If I were alive, I'm sure I'd get chills listening to his music."

WWYCDI: They have the ability to stop time whenever they want and they don't feel the effects of aging during that time...but...they can't be loved by anyone.
Miryu will feel disheartened... She would feel alone and sad and will miss everyone she loved and loved her back. Hence, if she didn't have that type of ability, she wouldn't mind it as long as she is with the people she loves...

WWYCDI... they were trapped in a different time period/era which they are unfamiliar with, with no way back to their original timeline?
Allison Kaye (played anonymously)

“Oh.. uhm... would probably hide if I could and see what is in fashion and try and fit in, because what choice would I have?”

Allison re-adjusted herself as she stood up. She strutted over to the door and partially turned and leaned against the doorframe and looked back and said, “As a follow-on to that last question, if you were allowed to pick a time, place, and era that you would be sent to and forever trapped in, What would you choose?”
Ace Dark (played by Tugboattom)

Ace sighed wistfully," A time without slavery." He whispered, almost inaudible. He shook his head, knowing he wouldn't live to see such a time.

WWYCDI they were forced into slavery, or into servitude of someone.
Cold as Ice (played by PinkBrat)

"Kill them. I will not be forced to serve anyone. They are all beneath me." The petite woman snapped, obviously feeling very strongly about this particular subject.

WWYCDI the love of their life married someone else.
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"I would marry them both and assert dominance! My love is mine alone! Though if they got married by force well...accidents happen."

WWYCDI they met you (Aka the writter)
Taluna (played anonymously)

“Scream a lot. Like this!”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!”

“What would you do with a MILLION cupcakes??”
Kai (played by ILoveAlexTurner)

Kai looked around the room in a bit of a haze. “Me?” She pointed toward herself. “I mean if million of copcakes just appeared out of thin air,…probably have a spree of just eating those copcakes. Would probably make myself quite sick ya know?” She turned to the person next to her. “Wot bout you? Wot if…and this is totally rhetorical. But what if, George Washington was someow alive and he started to flirt with ya, wot would you do?”
Jessica Griffin (played anonymously)

"I'd try and stay out of it's web and find the biggest can of bug-spray."
Jessica said as she cringed. She hated spiders.
"WWYCDI they found themselves being wrapped up in a web by a giant spider?"
Mirros (played by Stiltski)

"Oh I definetly would end up spending my last minutes screaming and writing my last will of testament. I might have something in my random assortment of gadgets that could help but then its 50/50 if it works or just falls apart.....again."

"WWYCDI they were offered potions by a strange guy with a brown overcoat back behind the shut down bar?"
Justin David O'Collon (played by MoonPanda123)

"Oh my.. um.. I don't really know what I would do. Probably just politely decline, no need to be rude." He answered with a small, awkward smile as he began to walk away before another question was thrown his way.
Jip (played by Juls)

((Answering Stilski's question.))

"Potions! Great! Wait... are they free? They're free, right? How many can I get? It'll be a party!"

WWYCDI they could enact or abolish one law?
Reina Koukai (played by Zelphy)

-Answering Jip-

Reina thinks for a moment while looking through her deck of cards, smirking as she had the joker card in hand. "Hm.......Reina doesn't know the answer to that one yes? But If Reina did have one......It might not be good for anyone involved yes?" She'd say tilting her head to the side with a widened smirk

WWYCDI: Had to play a card game, and if you won you were able to chose anything you wanted. Be it money, power or immortality. But if you were to try and cheat be eaten alive?
Nathan Collier (played by Rogue-Scribe)

"Well, I wouldn't cheat, and I'd take the money."

WWYCDI you found yourself outnumbered in a gunfight?
Jip (played by Juls)

"More enemies brings greater glory!" exclaimed Jip with a gleam in his eye. "Especially if they happen to be goblins..."

WWYCDI they had to teach a class?
Hollace Winslow (played by pixl.Bee)

"I think I could teach a music class, if I had to - either piano or cello, since I've been playing both for so long. It might not be too bad, actually..."
What would your character do if they could change a single part of their appearance at will?
She'd have her eye back....next thing on the list would be to fix the scars but hey, if only one thing she's going to want that eye back.

What would your character do it their world was ending and they knew it, and nothing was going to change that.
Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

"Go on that BIGGEZT, BADDEST, GREENEST WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGH tha' world had ever done seen! Also! It better be ME an' that Boyz tha' reason why tha' world iz endin'! Only way a worldz allowed ta end iz cause tha' Orkz krumped it!"

"Wot would ya do if ya became an ORK?! Assuming youze isn't one already- in which case, good fer you!"
Stephanie (played anonymously)

“I guess I’d go orcish things.”

WWYCDI they found themselves waking up naked in front of a crowd?
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn)

" First I would check to see if my clothes were just invisible then I would take my kitsune or dragon form to hunt down my boyfriend. Pranks are one thing but before a crowd!?"

" What would your character do if they lost all that made them, them? A restart to life?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus