Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...?

Torox (played by TyroDragon45)

I suppose...I would just be on with my day, as if it were any other.

WWYCD if someone broke into your home?
Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

“I would dial 911 then grab whatever I could to club them with.”
Charlotte pondered that answer, secretly hoping her big sister was there if it happened.

“Um, what would you do if you heard gunshots nearby?”
Kiyotaka Ishimaru (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Call the police immediately. It's always important to be safe, even if you're unsure about the situation. Wouldn't want to die and lose everything I've worked for." Kiyotaka smiled a bit.

"What would you(r character) do if you(they) were given a lampshade?"
“.... what am I supposed to do with this? Maybe.. Ooh, I know! Let me get my drawing supplies.” She proceeds to draw a map of Earth on the lamp shade, she puts it on a lamp and the shadows turn the walls into a giant map. “Thank you, this is what I never knew I wanted!!”

WWYCD if they found themselves in their favorite book and have to complete the storyline to escape?
Kiro (played by TyroDragon45)

You call THAT a predicament? To literally any person it could be an absolute dream to do that.
Kiro (played by TyroDragon45)

(Wwycdi you suddenly found a nuke in their garage?)
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Oh my. A nuke?" She thinks for a moment, brow furrowing in contemplation. "Ah...maybe call someone who knows how to disarm it?"

She shrugs and smiles a little sheepishly before putting her thoughts to a new question. "Alright, I've got one. What would your character do if they found themselves able to master any skill they wanted?"
Gundham Tanaka (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"I'd want to master my skill in magic. You know, make that protection spell on my Four Dark Devas Of Destruction (hamsters) stronger."

"What would you(r character) do if you(they) were suddenly given a sick cat?"
Iceberg Titanicia (played anonymously)

I would attempt to cure the cat, I don't know what else to say. .

WWYCDI their house was filled with explosives?
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Explode everything!" His eyes sparkled.

"What would you(r character) do if you(they) died?"
“Well, Hades has banned me from his realm, I have a kill on sight order in Tartarus, Purgatory will kick me out if I show my face there, the Egyptian afterlife will send me back into my body and Valhalla refuses to grant me access to their halls. Oh and Hel, the Norse god of the bad afterlife hates my guts and will not let me into her sphere of influence. I wonder if I could torture the demons in Lucifer’s realm?”
WWYCD if they broke bad? How much of a oh *bleep* situation would it become?
Xyren (played by TyroDragon45)

Pfffff, really? Come on man, aint no way I would get in further trouble than I am anyways, so screw it (WWYCDI they found themselves in the middle of a desert?)
Ryoma Hoshi (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Well, there's no use in doing anything. Overheat and die, I guess."

"What would you(r character) do if someone was trying to drown you(them)?"
Aquila Arrowwing (played anonymously)

"Die, maybe? I don't know if I'd be strong enough to fight against whoever was drowning me, but of course I'd try."
What would your character do if they woke up to find a large orchestra and choir performing in their bedroom? (Side-note: the musicians will attempt to follow them wherever they go.)
“I’d enjoy it for the first song or two, but then it would quickly get old, then I would either cast muteness over them or just travel to a different realm.”

WWYCD if they found themselves suddenly speaking a language that no one can understand and everyone else was speaking a language y/c couldn’t understand?
Torox (played by TyroDragon45)

Simple:I would translate it. (WWYCDI they found themselves under attack?)
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

That one is easy! She would do this:
giphy.gif?cid=5e214886bw86c18wo2hs4zibqgw2cyefdna1c52hbysd8xgf&rid=giphy.gif

What would your character do if they were in a country that was about to be turned into a war zone? Would they stay and fight? Or get out the country?
Raptors (played by ragemachine)

I would try to find the leaders of both sides and force them to stop the conflict. Or else.

What you do if you were suddenly transported to Hell?
Gundham Tanaka (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Foolish mortal. I rule all of hell. I would have no problem with it."

"What would you(r character) do if you(they) were handed a cat? More specifically, a sick cat?"
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Aw, poor lil' thing! I'd do what I could to take care of it, whether that's nursing it back to health myself or taking it to the vet."

WWYCDI they could speak to animals?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus