Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...?

Clover (played anonymously)

"Well by your logic, I just wouldn't be me anymore, so how would I know what I'd do? I mean... probably just carry on with life in whatever way 'I'' knew how, right? Your philosophical questions are weirding me out, so here's MY question: what would you do if someone threw a pie into your face right now?"
“I like sweets as much as the next person — perhaps even more — so I am loathe to complain about a free pie. Especially right now, my wallet as empty as it is. But to throw it in my face would mess up my makeup, might even get in my beautiful hair. And that is truly unforgivable.

Oh, but I’m not much of a fighter, so I’m not about to engage in fisticuffs with said pie-thrower. For the time being I’d only have a few harsh words for them... But just you wait, because I would write that person into one of my novels. They’d be a sad, miserable character who ends up alone at the end. A fate worthy of anyone who deigns to ruin my makeup.”

What would your character do if they received a really mushy love letter from a secret admirer?
Hail Glaciur (played by calvinmccarthy2001)

"I'd gag over it before taking it to heart. And then I'd try finding my admirer."

What would your character do if they spent a night in the Arctic Frost, a winter wonderland all-year round, with Hail?
Geimhreadh (played anonymously)

"Enjoy it!"

What would your character do if they were locked in a cinema?
Murzim (played by LunarValravn)

" Lock me in..." The Kerbecs Vessel scoffed and shoved his shades closer to his face. " I might watch a show if it's good. Maybe take some food. If not..." A half-hearted wave is given as he turns his back. Before him, a fiery portal opens and he steps through only for it to close behind him.

What would your character do if they found themselves dragged into/trapped in hell?
Grigori Bolshoi (played anonymously)

“Ha! Is good to be home!” The demon said with a grin, before proceeding to go on a murderous rampage.

What would your character do if they were forced to take piano lessons from a deaf man without any hands?
Ko'sanabi (played by DragonBorn123)

"I sneakily open all doors and escape quietly...And maybe pickpocket him" She grins as she sneaks to the nearest door.

What would you character do if they were accused of murder?
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"I would admit to it, and then deny it, over and over again so that no one knows if I'm telling the truth or not! Nishishi!"

"Now, what would you(r character) do if you (they) were mailed 10,000 bottles of grape soda?"
An evil glint in his eyes appears, “Well.... I do have quite a bit of people I dislike. So one will go to me, cause only insane people refuse free refreshments, and then I’ll save a hundred cans for the random idiots I meet in my travels, you know some people that just deserve a shaken grape soda to the face, and then the rest I’ll ship off to Verse, the deity that cursed me! Add a timed release for mentos inside the cans and wait for the fireworks.”
What would you do if you were given the chance to change one day of your past?
"Instead of barking at the English Magistrate in Gaeilge, I should have cursed him silently."

What would your character do if they found a bag of money left under a bridge, yet every note was marked with a green X.?
Rantaro Amami (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Make Kokichi eat it." Rantaro laughed.

"What would you(r character) do if you(they) were trapped in space?"
Sandy Hill (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Probably spaceout and wait for the effects of the mushrooms to subside in hopes of a smooth landing. Oh? You’re taking literally? Um, enjoy the experience until the oxygen runs out.”

“Where was the furthest place your imagination has taken you?”
“Furthest,” he asks with a quizzical look. “There never really is a definitive “furthest” because as soon as you imagine something you’ll immediately think of things to add or new things will pop up. Although one of my favorite things to imagine is a world where there’s a gas so heavy it displaces liquid and the oceans become a second atmosphere on the ocean floor.”
What would you do if you wake up and find that your loved ones and friends turn on you and your arch nemesis and adversaries turn into allies?
Nanaki (played anonymously)

"That sounds horrible, and for some reason the thought of Sephiroth acting friendly towards me sickens me more than I ever thought it would, I don't think I could ever see him as anything other than an enemy. Though, to answer your question, what would I do in such a case." He scratched his chin thoughtfully with his paw. "I suppose the logical course of action would be to remain composed and play along until I could find a way to remedy the situation and go back to normal."

"What would you do if you were the last of your kind?"
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

Reproduce...Like a lot!

WWYCDI they fell in love with a chair?
Blake (played by JetStorm)

That would only happen if everyone died in the planet...then she'd probably question her sanity.

WWYCDI they turned into the opposite gender?
Adelia (played by Angelus-Relator)

*Sigh* "Raphael! A little help here?" She would ask as she walked through the gates of the Light Lands, staring the Archangel of Healing down in annoyance.

Wwycdi: They were offered to be a ruler of a kingdom?
Aquila Arrowwing (played anonymously)

"I'd say no... And ask why they offered the position to me, of all people."
What would your character do if they took some candy from a bowl, and found that it was full of Skittles and M&Ms mixed together?
Hiro (played by ConnanBell)

"What th--WHO FREAKING DOES THAT!?!? Serieously!" He would then proceed to grump about it off and on for the rest of the night.

Wwycdi: They had a small child cling to their left leg and would not let go?
Forte (played by JetStorm)

She'd probably look for their parents first, and if they didn't have parents, she'd raise them. "Its not kidnapping, its a surprise adoption..."

What would your character do if they found someone's wallet

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus