Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...?

Ghooa (played by Ms_Draca)

A: Ghooa holds up the strange item and dumps all the contents out. Throws them around a while. Struggles to get all the little cards out. Chews on the wallet before getting the bright idea to open up the main compartment and try to use it as a cup with the nearest water source. Eventually she stashes it in a hole in a tree to play with at a later date.

Q: What would your character(s) do if they were stuck up in a tree on a mountain in the snow?
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

It would be too cold for poor Kokichi. He would probably want to go find Shuichi, then try and get down somehow. He can lie bout being the Mastermind of a Killing Game, but he cannot handle the cold.

What would your character do if they were out of water?
Leonidas Black (played anonymously)

"Out of water? Well, it wouldn't affect me too much, or my survival, but it would affect my comfortability. I don't want all my servants dying. Who would do the cleaning and the cooking? Well, I suppose I would drink some of my servant's blood before they die, and send most off on their way to their families where hopefully they have water. With the remaining servants, we will find a way to get our water back."

What would you do if you were being pursued by the top assassin?

"Murder." Kokichi smiled widely. "I mean, uh, try and team up with them." His smile quickly faded.

"What would you(r character) do if you(they) found someone robbing you(them)?"
Anatolie (played by suzixspectrum)

"Um... I think I'd try to distract them with a song! I could make up a song about, like, a guy who robbed someone and then had something awful happen to him. And hopefully, while I'm doing that, someone big and strong would notice the robber and step in and help me! Not that I have much to steal, but I do have some coins and bones in my bag, so maybe someone would want those, I guess.

...But, if someone tried to steal my lute? That'd be so much worse. I think I'd just cry if I couldn't get it back."

What would your character do if all they got for their birthday was one piece of cold leftover pizza?
Kiyotaka Ishimaru (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"I'm thankful for anything! Even if it's leftover food! I would happily accept the gift!" Kiyotaka smiled widely.

"What would you(r character) do if you(they) were caught running in the halls?"
“There’s a rule against running? Now that’s just dumb.” He sticks his tongue out at the person berating him and sprints off.

What would you(r character) do if you(they) suddenly had an unwanted sidekick in their life who just won’t leave them alone?
Bumblebee (played by JetStorm)

At first try to get rid of them, but eventually he'll warm up to them and tolerate his new sidekick.

What would your character do if they woke up famous?

"Avoid all the unwanted attention. Stay as close to my beloved Saihara-Kun as possible. Eventually being famous will draw in the cops. Don't wanna get arrested, y'know, cause I like stealing."

"What would you(r character) do if you(they) found me in your(their) basement? Nishishi!"
Drizzt Lee (played by Bendyizzt)

'Welcome them or ask them where they live or why they're in the basement'

What would your character do if they meet my character on a road alone?

"Murder. Simple, easy, awesome."

"What would you(r character) do if you(they) were being attacked?"
"Oh, it's quite simple, darling boy. I have no qualms with self-defense. I'm afraid if someone is so foolish as to attack me...they will be neutralized. One way or another." Bloodwing smirked. "The methods matter not. After all, I'm not one to disclose such secrets."

After a pause, he continued. "What would you(r character) do if you(they) lost everything?"
Torox (played by TyroDragon45)

Quite frankly, I would burn the ones responsible.
Torox (played by TyroDragon45)

"What would you(r character) do if you(they) were on the verge of finding unlimited power?"
“I was supposed to stop at the verge?” He ponders why anyone would hesitate while he sits on his so called ‘Universal Throne.’ “Oh well, that’s the past and can’t be changed, I have more pressing matters to attend to, such as gaining control of the last two galaxies in the universe I have yet to visit.”

What would you(r character) do if you(they) were suddenly shrunk to an inch and stranded in a rainforest?

"Cry for help from my beloved Saihara-Kun."

"What would you(r character) do if you(they) were being followed by a crocodile?"
Cyler (played by JetStorm)

Kill it, cook it, eat it.

WWYCDI if they were being stalked by someone.
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

Stalk them back!!!

WWYCDI they saw their spiritual animal?
Alto Clef (played by HelpIranoutofideas)

"I would be suprised, then pretend that did not exist." Said Clef, with a smirk.

WWYCDI they met a reality bender?
Deuce (played by lexiconflinger)

"I'm not going to lie, someone who can bend reality might freak me out. Depends what they use their powers for, or if at all. I'd definitely keep an eye on them. Maybe find a way to inhibit their powers if they posed a threat to others."

What would your character do if they could do any one thing without any consequences?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus