Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...?

Gundham Tanaka (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"As the Ultimate Breeder, I would use this new power to my advantage. After all, it's important to know what my animals need."

"What would you(r character) do if you(they) had run into that little gremlin, Kokichi Ouma?" (i have a page on Kokichi if you need it)
Aquila Arrowwing (played anonymously)

"I think I'd do my best to politely extricate myself from the situation. Kokichi seems... off-putting, and I'd prefer not to talk to him."
What would your character do if they were invited to a random kid's birthday party?
Mrs Doyle (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"Well.........I would offer them a nice cup of tea..."

"What would your character do if they were offered a nice cup o'tea now? I'm sure ye will. Go on go on go on go on... I made it fresh."
Gundham Tanaka (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"I suppose I would, if you had offered my animals some too. I shall have to pass on that, as I only care for people that treat my animals as if they were human."

"What would you(r character) do if you(they) had been yelled at for no particular reason?"
Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

“That happens all the time at home. I usually ignore it.”

Charlotte took a cup of tea that was offered by Mrs Doyle...

“WWYCDI they were offered Jell-O shots?”
Taluna (played anonymously)

"Ooooh! I love jello! What's so different about these ones? I'm sure I'll like it!"

"What would you do if you were turned into a gnome for a week??"
801 (played by ChristopherBarnesII)

“Try to enjoy it to the fullest, especially since I would have flesh and bones instead of metal and wires.”

WWYCD if they found themselves on an ocean planet?
Omega Owl (played by ragemachine)

“Wouldn’t be the first one, I’d just swim down and explore the surface of this water world”

“What would do if you suddenly became the ruler of an all powerful empire?”
Dain (played by Lord_Cegorach)

Omega Owl wrote:
“Wouldn’t be the first one, I’d just swim down and explore the surface of this water world”

“What would do if you suddenly became the ruler of an all powerful empire?”

"I would split the throne in half, and then toss the two pieces to the two that hates each other the most... the flames of war will be ignited soon by their thirst for power and vengeance, and the smell of their burned corpses will call my wolves once more..." He smiles softly.

"And what about you, little one? Which side would you throw your life away? Would you kill for vengeance and power, or just to..." *smirks disgusted* "Bring peace and unity in what remains of your doomed land?"
Pint (played anonymously)

"Who are ye calling little one, long shanks!? I'll put ye flat on yer back and then see who's the taller one!"

"Hmph! I'll kill for whoever pays me the most, plain and simple. It's just a job fer me and lemme tell ye, mate. I'm bloody good at wot I do."

"Wot would ye do if ye had to fight alongside someone that ye dinnae trust?"
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"That's commonplace in my line of work," Sherlock states matter-of-factly. "I had just recently come off of a case where my client and I had to work almost constantly with one another. She sought my protection in the midst of a grizzly divorce with her husband who was later murdered in his study. It was an onslaught of evidence that drove the case in constant circles and eluded me the answers I sought -- or so I thought."

The detective raises a quietening finger in an effort to stress his poignancy before he continues, "It was a medley of misdeeds if I ever saw it -- my client's confidant and supposedly dear friend would have rather seen her hang than see her through her predicaments. There were scandals afoot: blackmail, deception, stolen proprietorships, falsified documents, an altered letter to the victim, and the very client who sought my consultation turned out to be the culprit all along."

Sherlock's expression appeared amused, glacial eyes gleaming effervescently as he recalled the whole ordeal in his form of ironic glee. "She wanted to utilize me as affirmation to her innocence. It was she who altered the documents, she who stole the page from the letter, and she who murdered her husband."

Sherlock regains his composure and turns to address his own inquiry. "What would you do if you had to go through such an ordeal, and you were falsely accused of a murder you did not commit?"
Mrs Doyle (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"Well....I would offer a nice cup of tea to the judge and jury. Then I would ask if I could make a phone call, and call you or Mr. Moriarty." She smiles widely. "But it might require a bit of the 'you know what in the head department,' and I'm not sure either of you'd know what to do. Oh! I suppose I'll have to phone the bishop."

"Now, what would you do if I offered you a sardine sandwich? With ye cup of tea. Go on...go on...."
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"I think I'd politely turn down the sardine sandwich--but honestly I'd very much like a cup of tea." She sighs slightly and pinches the bridge of her nose before running her hand up through her hair, smiling somewhat tiredly but still amiably.

"Let's see, let's see... Ah, I've got something. What would you do if you were waiting on tables and a customer threw their drink at you because it wasn't what they wanted?"
Brakash (played anonymously)

"Knock that fool out!! Yeah.. this is why I went into the entertainment business, baby. I also don't deal well with critics." The Orc flipped his long mane of black hair, pushing it out of his face.

"What would you do if you could only listen to one song for a year?"
Oni-Chan (played by Galaxy-Star)

"Unless the song was from you I would commit death." The little oni said

"What would you do if you had to choose between savory or sweet?"
Alvina (played by Angelus-Relator)

"I prefer salty, too much sweetness makes me sick."

"What would you do if you came across a murky body of water?"
Fallon Grey (played by Falyn)

"Put on a hazmat suit and check if it moved or formed into appendages of Filth before I entered the water." She cleared her throat and whispered dramatically with a wicked smile. "AKA a tentacle monster., they're real or probably I'm just insane!"

"How would you deal with a genetically mutated monster that turn out to be your child, brother, sister or friend who had disappeared months ago?" The look on her face was completely serious if somewhat pained.
Torox (played by TyroDragon45)

Find a way to cure them. What would your character do if they found something that gave unlimited energy?
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"I would be inexplicably thrilled -- daylight savings time is fuh-reak-in' killin' me," James Moriarty, consulting criminal, complains emphatically.

"Everyone going on about, 'oh longer days,'" Jim raises the pitch of his voice to emulate the commonality. "They must have absolutely no clue what it's like having to get up so bloody early. And now it's even feckin' earlier, and I'm just so cheesed about it."

He squints, rubbing lightly at his chin before considering a more sensible response on the matter. "But in all honesty, there is an infinite sundry of marvelous things I could selfishly use something like that for..."

"Anyway!" he purposely fails to elaborate and moves on to his inquiry. "What would you do if the laws of physics did not apply to you?"
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Oh!" She clasps her hands together, forgetting she was about to say 'hello' before the question excited her. "I would fly! Definitely fly." She pauses, rocking back on her scuffed cowboy boots absently as she further ponders her answer. "That might sound like a typical answer, but--gah, flying."

The artist unclasps her hands to spread her arms in an imitation of wings, tilting her head back to the sky with a dreamy smile. "Being up so high, drifting around the clouds, watching the world wander away down below... And at night--! It's like you could just reach out and gather all the stars up in your arms. It's a completely different world up there."

Maisi sighs happily, apparently recalling such an occasion for an idyllic moment before coming back down to earth and remembering the conversation. "Oh," she mumbles, blushing a little and clearing her throat. "But, ah, that's just my opinion. Ahem. Let's see though... What would you do if you were given ten million dollars, tax-free?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus