Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...?

Allan (played anonymously)

"Think to myself 'Oh no..not again...'"

What would you do if you were suddenly human?
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

On paper? Extra feat.
In practice? No longer able to fly. That would suck.

What would your character do if they could only speak in iambic pentameter?
Have an absolute thrill of it ! I think if Shakespearian dialogue is anything to go off of, it would quite suit Marcus.

What would your character do if they were enslaved ? with no chance of escape until after 5 years of enslavement.
Ruin (played anonymously)

"Been there! Done that! What's the rest of the saying? Bought the 'T' shirt?!" His deep cold eyes focusing sharply upon the Commander. "I was enslaved by Tiamat for seven years after she granted me the body of a dying human to inhabit leaving me trapped and imprisoned by her POISONED LIES! And her desire to break my aspirations." His proclamation sacrificed the silence with a display of animosity, spat out with every word he submitted. "I plan her destruction." His voice was now relaxed devoting subtle assurance.

"What would your character do with a dying child, laying starving, the result of war and oppression?"
"What sort of question is that !? save the child ofcourse !"

Your character has committed a serious crime (Murder, Treason, Sexual Abuse etc.) and stands before a jury for trial, they are asked to explain their actions and tell the jury what punishment they see fit for their crime, how would they respond ?
Torox (played by TyroDragon45)

The most I could possibly explain is what happened. I am more than aware of the multitude of kill-switches that are built into my system. If they decide to pull the plug, I shall simply assume that they are aware it is justified to do so. However, i'm more curious, if you have someone who can't seem to let go of your past actions, would you still consider them worth any of your own attention?
Sabrina Walker (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Well, they are called ‘exes’ for a reason. There is this one guy I did screw over in high school who I genuinely liked, and somehow after we accidentally ran into each other at a music festival, we did open the lines of long-lost communication. It had been nearly ten years and a lot of life has happened to the both of us since our senior year. So to answer your question... or not... yes, they are under certain circumstances.”

Sabrina paused to make sure she steamed the milk just right so as to not froth it on a regular customer’s coffee, and asked after she handed it to him. “Would you ever consider getting back together with an ex after you have been apart for some time?”
Flynn (played by Riik)

"Maybe it's different in a sexual relationship, but if someone I'm romantically involved with still wants to be my friend, I don't mind! And if there's a chance of us getting together again... well I have nothing against that, either. Really though, it depends who ended the relationship. Because I'm kinda easy-going and take a while to actually 'like' someone, so it takes a lot to make me end it. It would be hard to make a new long-term commitment with someone who I wouldn't trust to, though..."

"♪Ok~ who's next~? What would you do if you~ yes you~ wake up one morning to find~ oooh, to find~ that you can only speak in song for the rest of your life~?♪"
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

"I'd go into the forest, revert back to the beast and happily never speak again..." He shuddered at the though of constantly stuck in song.

If you woke up one day and found that you couldn't speak at all, what would you do?
" Everything that deserves to be said, is better written down. "

What is the one thing about your character that they absolutely despise about themselves?
IS-2 (played anonymously)

"Gun ain't big enough"

What would you do if faced with 500 Nazi Tanks? Tigers or Panzer IV's, don't matter.
Cadmos Deravenel (played by _Apollo_)

"Simply turn into an animal of my choosing. Either that... or turn into one of them until I was in safety. Being a Skinwalker comes in handy." He grinned malevolently.

What would you do if you found yourself lost in the middle of an ocean, with only enough supplies for two days?
Sieraiz van Moore (played by hexblading)

"Oh, that's no problem. I'd cast Teleport straight into my Boss' office-- raft, water, supplies and all just to annoy her- and have a massive laugh of it. Of course, keep the supplies even if they're just hardtack." They smiled, twirling their hair.

"What would your character do if they had to sacrifice a part of themselves, and what would it be?"
Allan (played anonymously)

"As in a physically a part or like..possessions? Do I need both arms? I've seen some humans make do without....Technically I only need one finger and thumb....But why would I need to? I'd like to know why I'd be sacrificing a part before I did..."

What would your character do if given a contract that they couldn't read before signing?
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"You know, I'd probably sign it anyway. What's the worst that could happen, after all?"

"What would you(r character) do if you(they) had to live with hair of their least favorite color for... ever?"
Flynn (played by Riik)

"Hats! Cute hats! Not that I don't wear them already, but... more hats more often!"

"So... what would you do if you saw the tastiest-looking cake you had ever laid eyes on, but had no money to purchase it?"
"Time to get to busking!" Nuclei laughs and twirls her drum sticks between her fingers. "Unless that cake is covered in gold leave and Xavier I figure I can earn enough on the street to afford it. What can I say? I got the drum skills to pay the cake bills."

"So what do you say? What would you do if you found out you could never go home again?"
Silver (played by fiesch)

"I already cannot return home, so I suppose I would simply continue as I am."

"What would you(re character) do I suppose if you had to leave everyone behind to protect them?"
Mother's Reject (played by Tommy-Vercetti)

"Done it, I'm fine, I really didn't care too much since they saw me as a reject."

"What would you do if faced with an army of 99 billion?"
Lynx scoffs. If you can't beat them, join them, and eat like a king from the inside out. Honey traps more flies than vinegar does, and only a fool would charge in swinging a sword.

<"What would you do if you had to kill a terminally ill person with a family, or a perfectly healthy person that no one would miss? What is your reasoning?">

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus