Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Which do you fear more?

Dying Alone.

Dying young, or living long enough to see yourself become a monster?
living long enough to see yourself become a monster. vampirism for lyfe man xD

Being sucked up by a tornado while you sleep and never waking up to expirence life anymore, or death like sensory deprivision for life.
death like sensory deprivision for life.

Living with cancer or living with AIDS
Kinda depends on the cancer since some are much more survivable than others. If it's one of the most survivable types, then I'd take the cancer.

Death by starvation, or a slow death of being fed poisoned food?
Starving to death. At least I’d get to enjoy food as I die if I were poisoned.

Being choked to death by a barbed wire or being sliced into inch-thick sheets from the feet up (you would be alive until your lungs were cut)?
God, both of those choices make my skin crawl.

While I COULD hope my murderer lets me bleed out before hitting the lungs (because I’m sure there are lots of arteries to hit before that), being choked on barbed wire sounds a lot faster. Faster painful death = better, if only marginally.

So I’m more afraid of getting sliiiiced. And you, sir or ma’am or lizard, are a madman.

So...being trapped in a labyrinth with a man-eating beast or facing the wrath of a cheating god’s angry goddess wife?
DazzlingDragon wrote:
God, both of those choices make my skin crawl.

While I COULD hope my murderer lets me bleed out before hitting the lungs (because I’m sure there are lots of arteries to hit before that), being choked on barbed wire sounds a lot faster. Faster painful death = better, if only marginally.

So I’m more afraid of getting sliiiiced. And you, sir or ma’am or lizard, are a madman.

So...being trapped in a labyrinth with a man-eating beast or facing the wrath of a cheating god’s angry goddess wife?

((I am very obviously a hippopotamus. Ignore this))
Facing the wrath of a cheating god’s angry goddess wife. I can see the proof as to whether gods truly exist or not >.>

Having to live with a personified version of your negativity ranging from birth, or suffering as it eats you up internally to a breaking point?((asks the person who made a character of such ^^"))

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Which do you fear more?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus