Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Which do you fear more?

Rats since they can get really big and their curved fangs can be quite painful.

A virus or a Parasite?
sarah18394729

parasites

The Dark or Blood
Neither that much, I work with blood and tend to find darkness cozy, but blood outside of people or equipment is a sign of non-good things happening.

I'll say blood then, I guess.

Mind control, or body swapping?
Felicia_Marie2000

Body swapping!

Loving someone or being loved?
Pen_Tsunami

Loving someone because they could crush your heart at any moment and you have to go through the stress of being good enough for them if there popular and you’re a nobody.

Kissing a snake or Swimming with the biggest great white ever
I’m sure there’s a safe way to swim with sharks, but since a snake can’t bite you in half, meeting a great white sounds like the scarier experience.

Also snakes are adorable; I’ll kiss one any day.

Abandoned houses or graveyards at night?
Felicia_Marie2000

Graveyards at night honestly.... I just can't do those but abandon houses I've been in so many times which include being alone in them.

Flying in a plane or riding a train?
Pen_Tsunami

Flying in a plane because it can get taken over by terrorists any time or something can easily go wrong. Also, you might have to make an emergency landing in the OCEAN depending on the plane and where you’re headin.

Getting all F’s on your report card and having to tell your parents or stand in a room full of venomous spiders for a minute.
Felicia_Marie2000

I might be able to handle both of them.... Well actually the all F's one I've done before. I guess I'll go with venomous spiders though....

Death or living forever?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Living forever which do you fear more? Car crash or airplane crash
Car crash.....as a truck driver it's a huge possibility for me

Are you more afraid of thick traffic (big city driving) or sudden wildlife on the roadway?
PinkBrat

Neither. I live with both.

Are you more afraid of living on the street or having an accident that severely handicaps you for the rest of your life?
Getting in an accident that causes some kind of handicap.

Which you do fear more:

The sound of a broken window waking you up or the faint glimpse of a shadowly silhouette passing by as you head to turn the light on.
Pen_Tsunami

Shadowy figure since it could be literally anyone. A family member, murder, burglar or even just your imagination.

Do you wanna spend a night with a serial killer dressed as a clown in his home and he is carrying all the weapons or spend the night at camp crystal lake ( Jason is still alive in this option and will try to kill you along with your friends )
Okay I have choose what I be more scared of...
Jason
(clowns don't really bug me much. (Unless they are clown dolls))
Let see...
1) Being married to someone who turns out to be a serial killer and only kills, because they hates you so much. They cant kill you though, because they also love you so much and so they kill others instead. Till they one day go even crazier and tries to kill you.
2) When you go to sleep and awake in morning you never remember what happens, but you know one thing you never awake in your room. Your clothes are covered in blood every time and you think oh gah what have you done! You read about murders that happen every night, only to later in time find out that... that... you are the murderer. The night you find out you are asleep and you meet your other self that takes over in your sleep. The self then shows you what you do as you slumber and tortures you within your own mind to keep you in it grasp and to never awaken and only hope and pray that this is a nightmare.
((You can just say a number instead of copying and pasting it all on mine lol))
((I got ninja’d. whoops xD))
1 is more likely to happen, but 2 is infinitely more terrifying; I hate the idea of not being in control of myself.

So...2.

The betrayal of a loved one can really mess you up, but imagine being betrayed by your own self. I have enough self-trust issues without worrying about whether or not I’m a murderer.

Being swarmed by a flock of pigeons or facing an infestation of centipedes?
EEEEK CENTIPEDES!!!
Alright gotta give a good one here lets see...

1) What if you was sucked into a video game? Well it happens, but instead of it being as fun to live forever in it. You are in one of the worst video games and any pain you get you feel it and when you die you feel the death over and over for rest of your life and no matter how many times you will never just get over the feel because each time you come back it resets your feelings so you feel it over and over.
2) So you become a cupcake and you think sweet im cute and cuddly!!! Then you feel a hand grab you and squeeze you and you try scream out, but the human does not hear you. You feel a bite taken out of your head and you scream only to feel the teeth over and over.
Just say a number since these are long XD
LakotaSiouxWarrior

1 guillotine or being left alone on a desert island

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Which do you fear more?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus