Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Which do you fear more?

JoJoApples Topic Starter

Taz wrote:
hmm that depends i like the dark because it reminds me of the fantasy creatures and keeps my dreams alive about shapeshifter , vampires and so on and so fourth

light makes me happy as well as night as i can go out with my friends when i wish to.

((linked in with twilight lol > also who knew theres a new twilight 6 coming out in cinimars next year called midnight sun??))

shapeshifter or vampire? which would you be and why?

((Hey Taz, love the input. Interesting reply. Just a gentle reminder that the options are what you would personally fear more, and not what you would like more.))

I personally would fear a shapeshifter more. Vampires I feel are more easily identifiable.

Would you fear Drowning or Dying of thirst more?
Drowning. x_x

A text message that says "we need to talk" or a text message that says "call me"
(insert -both? both? both- gif here)
''We need to talk'' since that usually implies that you done screwed up, or they're too nice to say you screwed up.

Getting old - or - dying prematurely
Dying.

The amount of attempts to sleep I've had to abandon due to the idea of the inevitability of death entering my mind... I've had panic attacks just from such thoughts. Getting old sucks and can be quite pre-occupying, but... to me, the idea of dying prematurely just... ugh. Thanatophobia. Not fun. Still, it's a phobia that was partially responsible for saving my life during a period of acute depression in my late teens, so... there's that.

Losing your hearing or losing your eyesight?
Losing my eyesight. Sometimes I honestly wish i'd lose my hearing.

Guns or LASERS
I fear more Lasers @.@

Which you do fear more:

Finding that you have no internet while trying to connect to RP Repository or finding that you have no toilet paper while in the bathroom.
Taz

Hikari_Yagaza wrote:
Taz wrote:
hmm that depends i like the dark because it reminds me of the fantasy creatures and keeps my dreams alive about shapeshifter , vampires and so on and so fourth

light makes me happy as well as night as i can go out with my friends when i wish to.

((linked in with twilight lol > also who knew theres a new twilight 6 coming out in cinimars next year called midnight sun??))

shapeshifter or vampire? which would you be and why?

((Hey Taz, love the input. Interesting reply. Just a gentle reminder that the options are what you would personally fear more, and not what you would like more.))

I personally would fear a shapeshifter more. Vampires I feel are more easily identifiable.

Would you fear Drowning or Dying of thirst more?

Ok lol did

((Sorry everyone just ignore this post))
Felicia_Marie2000

No more internet

Spiders or snakes?
Spiders...though I know they are mostly chill and help with mosquitoes. It would be easier for me to handle a snake than a spider =P

WDYFM? (Which Do You Fear More?)

An Earthquake or a Flood.
FancieDonuts

Flood, I fear drowning

Which do you fear more?

Tornadoes or hurricanes
Both kinda suck, but I dunno if I'm more worried about one or the other. I'd probably go with flood just because being swept away to possibly never be found again seems worse.

Edit: tornadoes as I have a higher chance of those happening than a hurricane.

What do you fear more?

Heights or being in tight spaces?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Heights what do you fear most? Spiders or mice
Spiders.

Do you fear getting lost in a large city or confined spaces more?
Felicia_Marie2000

Getting lost in a large city

Life itself or death?
Life, hands down.

Heights or drowning?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Heights what do you fear most? Being alone or being unloved
Felicia_Marie2000

Being alone.... Honestly I could care less if I was unloved. I just want someone there but they don't have to love me....

Government or people from other places?
Government.

Sky-diving or cave-diving(diving into underwater caves)?
Cave diving gives me the creeps >_<

Gremlins or Critters?
sarah18394729

gremlins are terrifying little critters

Rats or Ferrets?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Which do you fear more?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus