Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

((It’s not a story, it’s about the words))
Malavon kiro (played by Skykitty)

((Well I tried))
((Ig))

“All right he is ready for us so come along children.” Malavon said opening a portal to a planet called Veltor. It was the demon planet. Then Malavon stepped through and made sure the portal stayed open.
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

The remaining shadows on the ground started to ripple and quivers, before swarming towards each other and forming a black swirling portal, from which three girls emerged. One with ravem black hair, with purple and green eyes, who emerged first, the second girl also had black hair but she had red streaks in it and had red eyes, the third girl stepped through, her blonde hair shining in the sun, her brown eyes taking in the scene before her.

((Hello everyone! I'm new to this rp ^.^ ))
((M’ello!))
Kai: He stood up, putting some cloth over the tear in his umbrella. “...” he looked up at Adi. “Well, it’s been less than tedious to meet you.” He said, bowing, then regaining his usual emotionless composure before walking away towards the portal.

Exile: He stood up, yawning. “Well, I guess it’s time to go..” he said, reaching for another cup of coffee and realising he was out. “..oh.” He said simply, walking over to Malavon with an oh so tired look on his face.

Garenata: She landed nearby, gently flapping her glass wings. She looked through the portal. “No.... no.” She shook her head, her eyes turning burgundy. “You are NOT doing this, Malavon!” She ran up to him, pointing her finger at him aggressively. “You.... dare?! You DARE open a portal DIRECTLY TO VELTOR for a FIELD TRIP?!” She shouted.

((Also Yes I have her permission to join.))

Malavon noticed them by feeling and peaked out.”Hello ladies.” He said.”I am head master Malavon. That building is the mansion you will stay at. Two of you are on first floor and the other one is on the second floor.”
she follows through the portal curiously, her white hair curious at her age as she was so young, but she does not like to talk about it, she smiles as she goes through and her tail sways"such an interesting place" she starts writing down all the things she sees
"what about me ma'am, where do I go?"
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

Ramoth nodded and bowed her head. "I'm Ramoth, this is Shadow" She gestured to the one with black hair and red eyes. "And this is Lyra" She pointed to the girl with blonde hair" Before she waved for them to follow her. "Cmon girls, I'll get the second floor while you two cover the first" She murmured to them as she walked into the mansion.

The other two followed, giving their affirmative in the forms of 'okay' and looked for their rooms on the first floor while Ramoth walked up to the second.

Malavon sighed.”Would you like me to teleport you and have most of you pass out?” He said to Garenata.

“You also go to second floor ok?” Malavon said to the other kid.
((Heya, that phrasing wasn’t too gr8, could you explain for me?))
"I would not pass out ma'am, i am really really good with teleportation, my sister used to do it all the time" she smiled and went up to the second floor, her tail swaying behind her

((What?))
((What Malavon said. Could you phrase it differently.))

((Also Malavon is a guy not a girl))

((He could teleport them but wanted to make the portal cause teleporting them all would be too much work which means that some of them might pass out from the teleporting))
Wade (played by Sarlic)

((how hot is the planet))
Wade wrote:
((how hot is the planet))
((the planet is not hot, in some situations, people cannot handle teleportation as they do not have it, or they are new to using it, which makes them feel uneasy when it is done, causing them to pass out))
Wade (played by Sarlic)

((I meant...I know why they would pass out...wait did sky specify it wasn't hot?))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus