Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

((Until a conclusion has been reached and all parties are satisfied.))
Malavon kiro (played by Skykitty)

((Sorry I just can’t be on anymore today goodbye))
Sherelle (played by Cass)

((Hi there, this is Cass the moderator. :)

This seems to be getting a little heated in here. So, I'm going to temporary lock this RP. Please take a break! I'm going to read everything over and see if I can give some assistance. Please feel free to send me a private message. This will be unlocked shortly.))
Sherelle (played by Cass)

((Hi friends, thanks for your patience.

So, first and foremost, please remember that our number one rule of using the forums is to 'be nice' to one another. This creates a positive environment for everyone and allows them to feel comfortable in our community. If there's hurt feelings or upset; it's realistic that this is going to happen from time to time, but what behaviour results from those hurt feelings is important to be mindful of. So please, be kind to others. Use your words as kindly as possible.

I have noticed that the original poster is no longer active in this roleplay (please correct me if I am wrong), and there seems to be a lot of misunderstanding around who can do what. Such as adding others to the RP. It may be a good idea to start a new topic where everyone can agree on rules so that everyone is comfortable and feels that the rules are fair. :) Or, if you don't want to start a new topic - perhaps some communication around what rules can be made from this point forwards.

Another point I'd like to make is that making accusations about people using multiple accounts is something you should report to the moderators. It's not exactly fair to make someone defend themselves when the moderators can simply check and see if that is true (for the record, they are not the same person.)

If you can not agree with one another, it might be best to leave the RP. Sometimes, that's how things happen. I'd recommend at least trying, but if it's too emotionally upsetting, please don't put yourself through something that isn't good for your mental health. This site is supposed to be about having fun and creating stories. Not being upset. :)

If you end up needing more assistance, please let me know.))

((Yes ma’am))
Wade (played by Sarlic)

((no no the original poster made it for sky cause she didn't know how to make one...she's technically the one who came up with the idea...so you are wrong there...but I think the rest is right...and I agree with the be nice part...thanks cass))

((Ya naysayer is still on from time to time he made it for me for the Rp too so ya.))
((I wouldn’t call it an argument but cass prob knows best so..))

((Ya she does. 😪 night guys I might be here tomorrow idk btw I’m suuuupper busy this weekend))
((Good evening.))
((hi))
((Greetings, Serpentina.))
Wade (played by Sarlic)

((my response time might be slower for the next few days))
((Oof.))
((is anyone online right now??))
Wade (played by Sarlic)

((I mean I am))
((ello, how is you?))
Wade (played by Sarlic)

((better then yesterday, you?))
((i'm good. i got my laptop back from the store, so I can reply better. also I got my Christmas tree.))
Wade (played by Sarlic)

((good, that's good, and cool))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus