Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Malavon kiro (played by Skykitty)

((They don’t have bunk beds they have separate beds but share rooms))
((Christ, I can’t keep up with all this. You remember all those times I suggested you bring in new players at a gradual pace, Sky? Do you think I was saying that out of personal preference or something?))
she wondered if she shared a room with the other girl who she saw enter this floor
Wade (played by Sarlic)

Wade sat down, still talking quietly
"Yeah cause I was talking to you..."
"Yes I am blaming you, what of it"
"wait...really?"He quickly looks up at the railing, looking at Ramoth and waved lightly

((I know I know. It’s too much but I feel it’s better than this thing being a complete dead Rp. So which do you want. People to post with or to be bored out of your mind? ))

((This thing was gonna die so I had to do something. I couldn’t just let it die now could I?!))
Wade (played by Sarlic)

((yeah...I've only ever made dead rps...and it kinda sucks so I understand what you did))
((You don’t get to do that, Sky. It wasn’t dead. It wasn’t near dead. YOU weren’t here when everyone else was, and YOU arranged an event for everyone to be in the same place. You forced a shutdown due to your inexperience. That’s fine. But don’t pin it on me.))
((calm down please))

((I never said I blamed you and it’s not my fault for being inexperienced. At least I’m getting the experience. Do you want to continue till I kick you off this thing? So just lay off me a bit. I can’t help being inexperienced and I can’t help being busy.))
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

((Yeah icy, calm down, everyone's busy at some point and it's not her fault she isn't the only one who doesn't have a lot of experience))
Wade (played by Sarlic)

((gtg eat))
((Ookay. 1: By me I more meant everyone other than herself. 2: I very blatantly said that it wasn’t your fault already. 3: Correct, That is good, but if you remember from earlier I am criticising to help you improve as well. 4: That is entirely up to you, I will take being banned if you would prefer that to me giving opinions and advice. 5: As I have said, stopping arguments instead of solving them just makes future arguments worse. 6: refer back to 2. 7: I am aware, nobody can help being busy, I am suggesting that next time a similar situation arises, do not start a segment of the roleplay that requires your characters active and for you to describe scenery. 8: refer to previous answers. 9: Oh, enjoy your food Sarlic.))

((1. Say things in a less rude way and people may understand your side a bit better 2. You sorta did say it was my fault with the ‘YOU’
3. I remember those things but you are justi snapping at everyone else as well and it’s getting ****ing frustrating!))

((So I’m gonna day this one time. Ease off a bit. No one was accusing you of anything and then you turned this on me. I couldn’t help being gone cause I had ****ing school. I know you can understand but understand in a nicer way))

((So I’m gonna say this one time. Ease off a bit. No one was accusing you of anything and then you turned this on me. I couldn’t help being gone cause I had ****ing school. I know you can understand but understand in a nicer way))
((1: I don’t think I’m being very aggressive. I am replying to your points with my views on why they are personally incorrect. And yes, I could be less aggressive to make people understand my side better, but I could instead make a list of my reasoning for them to read, which is exactly what I have decided to do. 2: I am aware of what I said, I was talking about what I meant. Everyone makes typos. 3: I’m not snapping at anyone. I am simply stating why I disagree with what people say. However, I do accidentally get defensive when people repeat what you have just said to me as if I’m a goldfish. 4: I’m not turning it on you, I’m saying that situation aside, of the actions everyone who was here took in the past week or so you are the most at fault. Due to reasons beyond your control, may I add. I do not need to be told seventeen times that you were busy. 5: So basically do what I’ve tried to do with you in the past but get across the wrong message due to using over-polite words and cause even more fighting? I don’t think that’s a great idea.))
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

((How long are we gonna do lists in the rp hmm?))

((Well Sorry But not my fault you’re pissing me off. Bye icy.))

((Lists?))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus