Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

((Ooh... is that a second account slip-up? That looks like a second account slip-up.))
Malavon kiro (played by Skykitty)

((Exactly))
Wade (played by Sarlic)

((so the planet isn't hot?))

((I never even said it was hot it just looks hot cause it’s black and red but it’s not a fire elemental planet))
Wade (played by Sarlic)

((icy, it wasn't the first one...earlier sky said she had gotten her permission to join...speaking as if she was the one needing permission))
Wade wrote:
((I meant...I know why they would pass out...wait did sky specify it wasn't hot?))
((no, i am just assuming as they are just taking us here, that it would not be too hot as some species cannot take the heat, idk, and no, i am not sky, i have way too much knowledge on stuff like that and i know at times it is very difficult to explain why teleportation makes people pass out))
Wade (played by Sarlic)

((I know the cost of teleportation, and that some people can't handle it...how much water is on the planet))

((I meant I gave her permission to join the Rp.))

((Um... half of what earth has))
((Thanks Sarlic, didn’t ask. Also, winter, saying you aren’t something doesn’t automatically clear you of suspicion, and don’t act so high mighty and knowledgable about teleportation because it’s a fictitious concept. Someone could make a roleplay where teleportation abilities depends on how much jam you have with you and you couldn’t argue with it.))

((Also she’s talking teleportation to Icy not you))
Wade (played by Sarlic)

((so the trees do more work?))

Wade runs in through the portal and looks around
"So this is where you are from?...it's a bit...monotonous is it not"

"Oh..."

"I see...ok"
He nods to himself and looks at the mansion"That's...quite a big place"
"I know you didn't stay here"
"I don't care mbizi"

He keeps talking as he walks into the mansion

Chetan walks through the portal, and looks at the mansion, squinting his eyes as he gets closer....but quickly glanced around looking for any nearby souls...and counting how many there were...only counting demon souls though

As he was counting he walked up to the mansion door and walked into it

((Ok ok. Knock it off all of you! So she is right about the teleportation thing but I could’ve figured out how to explain it without help thanks.))
Side Characters wrote:
((Thanks Sarlic, didn’t ask. Also, winter, saying you aren’t something doesn’t automatically clear you of suspicion, and don’t act so high mighty and knowledgable about teleportation because it’s a fictitious concept. Someone could make a roleplay where teleportation abilities depends on how much jam you have with you and you couldn’t argue with it.))
((way too often in rp sites does someone assume i am someone else, am i not allowed to help answer a question))
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

Ramoth turned around at the sound of doors opening and peeked over the stair railing, to see multiple people walk in and she watched them curiously.

((Are the rooms meant for one person only or so they have like bunk beds and stuff?))
((And.... she’s... 👏 at it again, preventing above solving, no matter what counter evidence there is 👏 ))
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

((Can y'all like chill? She didn't do anything to you, I don't want to argue but this is ridiculous))

((Well I like to try and explain myself since I thought up this rp. Also icy is always suspicious about many people here. And he also helps you post meaning he speaks the truth))
Chetan (played by Sarlic)

Chetan felt someone watching him and looked up at her"Oh, a soul"he says to himself and keeps walking...stopping when he realized he didn't know where his room was
((i am sorry, and i know about may different things of teleportation in rp, i know there are types that don't make you pass out))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus