Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi chuckled. She walked out and went to the blue boy.”Next time just don’t speak at all.” She said.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

Wade was slowly walking away from the office reading his schedule...easily within sight of anyone leaving the office

He tightened his grip crumpling the paper some, then loosened it...what was with the headmaster

He looks at Adi"Too bad...I will speak up if I see stuff like that happen..."

Adi looked at Kodoku.”By Japanese kid.” She said and walked away.”
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

He grabbed Wade. "Hey. You. Uh.... thanks for helping me. I mean, trying to help me. I mean... Whatever. uhm…. just... thanks. You're OK, I guess." He looked away awkwardly, not used to talking to people.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

He understood what Kodoku was trying to say and smiled lightly"I-It wasn't a problem, and you don't seem to be too...too bad yourself...B-besides that guy...the headmaster...what was his problem..."

Adi chuckled hearing that.

"Yeah... uh..." He looked around. "Err.." This was quickly becoming the most awkward conversation ever. "Well... you, uh, wanna... hang out? sometime?"
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

Celes nodded.”Ya I guess he got annoyed with the fighting. Not like he doesn’t deal with that enough.” She said.
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz walked up and got the paper that was in his hand. she sarcastically says "thanks" and walks out not waiting around for someone to give her a snarky comment. she got outside the door and muttered " that was amusing, " her eyes faded back to its normal self again she walked down the corridor talking about what happened in the room. " thinks he can walk in with that annoying attitude, offend me , and i dont even get a fight" she growled underneath her breath.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

Wade nods"that would be nice....What time are you...are you free" He looks at Kodoku's face and speaks a little more before waiting for an answer"Well b...before that shouldn't we learn...learn each others names?"
Abel (played by Fell-san)

Abel turn onto a bat and fly to wade."hey wade" he said.

"Right... Well, I'm Kodoku. Wh-" He turned to see Abel. "Can you mind your ****ing business?"
Wade (played by Sarlic)

"Hey Kodoku, I'm wade as my friend...the flying bat here...Abel has just said...hey Abel"He says as he turns to look at the bat, then glances at Kodoku

"Ah... your friend.. didn't.. realise. I'll just.. go now." He walked away.

Celes crossed her arms.”Wow. I thought you hated people.” She said.”I’m Celestria.” She said.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

"See ya later"Wade calls after Kodoku then looks at Abel"Hey"

Celes sighed.”Wow I cant make any friends now hmmm?” She said.
Chetan (played by Sarlic)

Chetan leans against the wall in the hallway looking at his schedule...he didn't know what any of it meant...he saw a few letters and words he recognized but that was it...Well he knew the numbers so he didn't need to know what the rest meant...he could just go to the room that matched that number

He had gone in the opposite direction of wade, Kodoku, and the others

He got to a quiet place and sat down. "...What just happened?" He'd never been like that before. "God, I miss Xintu. That's what this is, isn't it?" he slammed his head against a wall. "I'm an idiot."

Celes found Kodoku.”Are you ok?” SHe was the nicest person for everyone who has met her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus