Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi didn’t leave. She wanted to see the other kids that were running late.
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz heard what that boy had said to the other, she snickered " what up with me?, well first of all you stink secondly, you look dead" she muttered while still on her phone quietly getting annoyed with people talking about her
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

He stormed down the halls towards the office. "How dull." He put his hand on his sword hilt, as he usually did when he was annoyed. "Why am I even in this boring dump..." He went as slow as possible, hoping to piss the principal off. When he FINALLY got there, he pushed the door open and sat down, silently staring up at the principal. "....Well?"

Adi sighed.”Aren’t you a ray of sunshine .” She said.

He glared at her. "As in, if you keep on looking at me like that, you'll be blind by the end of the day." Obviously he wasn't going to do anything, but anything to stop conversation is appreciated for people like him.

Adi rolled her eyes.”Oh please I’m not afraid of you. I’m one of the strongest magical beings.” She said.

"That's what they all say." He swung his blade back and forth like a pendulum, not really caring about anything she had to say. "What do you even want with me?"
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz gave a death stare towards the new kid who had the attitude she spoke " your too soft to do any think THAT bad" she chuckled speaking in his direction . she noticed everyone looked at her when she spoke, she shrugged her shoulders in response

Adi was still sitting back.”Well I would have figured you would seen a bad kid when you sat next to one. Guess you aren’t that smart.” She said.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

Wade turns and looks at Taz, and sighs lightly"Looks like this place wasn't gonna be as calm as he imagined it would be...Deep inside he didn't feel like that was a bad thing, but the rest of him wasn't pleased about it.

"I'm not soft. You've never met me, ****head. Why do you think you're above me? You aren't above an insect. Don't attack people you've never met, Or it might get non-verbal." He glared at Taz, completely ignoring Adi.
Abel (played by Fell-san)

"I'm bored" abel said
Wade (played by Sarlic)

"G-GUY'S"He yells"P-PLEASE...PLEASE DON'T FIGHT HERE"He looks down, not sure why he yelled...he just was trying to stop them..
Abel (played by Fell-san)

"Yeah stop before I get aggravated" he said.

He sighed, annoyed. "Abel... that's... that doesn't contribute anything to the conversation... nobody cares..."
Taz (played by Taz)

she got really peed of at this point " who you calling an insect" she growled her eyes turning red she smiled "Bite Me!" she said grinning staying where she was staring into his eyes hoping that he would look away in retreat.

He sarcastically shivered. "O-oh nooo! she c-c-can change.... she can change her ****ing eye colour! i'm mortified!" His eyes turned pure black. "Ashakja Lirfirde Xintu's, bahdrifel?"
Wade (played by Sarlic)

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP"He yells again, this time less hesitation in his voice

He looks at Kodoku then at Taz"I don't care what you two have against each other, if you are gonna fight take it outside"

"It's literally a staring contest, are you three?" he said, not turning to Wade, but clearly addressing him.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

"Why yes, yes I am"He smiles lightly"b-but I can feel like a fight is gonna happen soon...which is ...which is why I told you guys to go outside...I...I don't really wanna see it, sorry for yelling"

He looks down again

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus