Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

"Uh, something got lost in translation? I asked if you were three years old."
Malavon kiro (played by Skykitty)

Malavon levitated the two.”That’s enough! If you want to get out of this dang office I suggest you both stop!” He yelled. He kept them in the air. No one ever escaped his levitating not even Adi.

He folded his arms. "..." "..." "..." "...Sorry, SIR." He said sarcastically.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

"And I thought you were joking so I agreed with you, saying that yes I was three"

He turns and looks at Malavon"B-but I'm not doing anything...I-It's them"He looks down and sighs

Malavon set Wade down and levitated Taz. He slammed Kodoku down on the ground hard and lifted him up again.”Mean it.” He snarled.

"Is…. is that, all you've got?!" he said, his face bleeding. "It's... gonna take... a little more than that!"
Wade (played by Sarlic)

Blood...he was bleeding?

"H-headmaster...he looks hurt, are you...are you allowed t-to hurt the students like that?"Was the headmaster not as nice as wade first thought....Wade shrugs off that thought as he looked at the headmaster

“Do you want to be next?” He asked Wade.”Miss Taz will you behave?” He asked her.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

He didn't want to be next but he sighed"Just...just don't hurt the students...Y-you are supposed to be a guide for them...not one who puts them down...So stop...stop threatening us"

Malavon looked at wade.

“Dear good don’t piss him off more or you will be dead meat.” Adi warned.

He floated there, still bleeding. "Blue kid, I've had worse. You sure don't look like you have. I'll be fine, just sit back down." He found himself almost tolerating Wade.

Malavon sighed.”Just no more fighting.” He said setting him down and healing him again.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

"You're right...I haven't as far as I can remember...but still..."He looks down and shakes a little"Fine"He sits back down and looks at the headmaster
Taz (played by Taz)

"sure" she looked at Kodoku and grins she tried her best not to laugh at the sight of him. she loved the sight of blood it just showed a sign that they were weak.

((Getting slammed into a floor will make you bleed, that's just how life works.))

"Prick.." he said, too quiet for Malavon to hear.

Malavon sighed.”Now now miss Taz.” He set her back down. Then he explained the same stuff over again. He handed the schedules out and told them all to get out.

((He actually would’ve heard that actually))
Wade (played by Sarlic)

Wade grabs his schedule and walks out of the office...he didn't want to spend a minute more then he had to with the headmaster...it wasn't that he was scared...ok he was a little scared of the headmaster but he could handle fear

He sighs as he gets outside and starts reading his schedule

He snatched His schedule and walked out, not wanting to stay in there anymore. He looked around for Wade, wanting to say something to him. "Ah, why do I care... I've never met the guy before. What he did didn't even help me." He shook his head.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus