Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Malavon kiro (played by Skykitty)

Malavon looked at the late kids.”Have a seat I will go through everything once again.” He said. He handed Chetan his schedule.”The rest of you are excused.” He said to the three that were there.
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

Celes ran in.”Oh headmaster Malavon I didn’t mean to be late here I’m sorry.” She looked at the boys.”Oh I’m not the only one hmmm?” She said. She then sat down as well.
Abel (played by Fell-san)

"Yeah,stupid demon overslept". Abel sat down and wait to get yelled at.

Malavon saw there were some other students who were late.”Welp. Guess you aren’t the only ones who were late.” He said.

"Whew"Fell said.

Malavon sighed.”We shall wait for the other kids. Meanwhile you can introduce yourselves to each other.”

Celes looked at the two boys.”Hello I’m Celestria Navi.”

"Hey I'm Abel". He smile at celes

Celes smiled. She stood and knocked her books on the floor and wandered to Abel.”Nice to meet you.” She said. She was sometimes too friendly.

"Same here want help pick the books up".Abel said

Celes looked. She didn’t realize she dropped her books. She started to pick them up.
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz was leaning against a wall in the far corner keeping away from everyone, her nose twitching from all the new and disgusting scents of those people she want keen on. she had nothing to do but to stare at everyone in the room, she might have been far away from them all but her hearing was very sensitive to high frequency's and low. her phone going off in her pocket from a notification. she took her phone out scrolling through the 2 messages she had gotten while keeping a keen eye on those she didn't know. the boy who was so called Abel she had a sudden urge to stay away from.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

Wade looks over at Celestria"I'm wade, it's a pleasure to meet you"

Abel looks at taz suspiciously."hey wade what's her problem" he points towards taz.
Chetan (played by Sarlic)

"So we can leave? good...it's getting a bit too crowded in here"He stands up walks out of the room

His vision was getting overwhelmed by the amount of souls that were coming in, there were a few interesting ones but he didn't care too much for them
Wade (played by Sarlic)

Wade looks at Abel"I...I'm not a mind reader you know...I...I don't know what she's thinking"

He runs his hand through his hair again as he turns to look at Taz, mainly looking at her face then looking away back at Abel."Your..your guess is as good as mine"

Celes smiled.”Thank you so much.” She said and sat down in her chair.

"Ok",Abel sit back down

“Welp we have a few others that are missing yet.” Malavon said.

"Ok" abel said.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus