Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Wrizor Kepus (played by Burrito)

"Because I don't exactly carry around sheets of paper when I'm fighting, do I?" He said, allowing the quill to disappear again. "I don't want to hear it. It's pretty clear you don't trust me, and I know when I'm not wanted." He said, spitting a wad of blood on the ground between them. He turned and walked away, holding a hand to his face to try and stem the flow of blood.
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

"That's not......" He stood there for a second, thinking. ".......****." He went and sat on a bench, leaning back against the wall. He was fully aware he'd ruined any future interactions with Wrizor, but he just wished there was some way of getting across to him he knew he was in the wrong. "The only person in the whole school who isn't a total moron..." He rested his head on his knees, deciding to just ignore reality for a while.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi and her partner took it too far so she was done. She decided to sit on the same bench by him. She sighed as she wrapped her own hand in a bandage.

Wrizor had stormed off, heading out of the school to blow off some steam. He set his briefcase down, letting out a stream of curses as he opened it and pulled a sewing kit from inside, stitching up the wounds on his face. "Should've known not to trust him." He muttered, tossing a ball of writhing energy into the distance. "And here I was, hoping that I'd gotten somewhere that I could be me, and not just another 'evil creature.'" He said with a sigh. "Not gonna make that mistake again."
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

He glanced over at Adi, then shook his head in silence. He took a sheet of paper out of his bag as well as two black pens, and placed one in each of his hands. He began drawing something with the one in his right, and kept the one in his left immobile.

((Assumption time!))

Wrizor sat at the edge of the island, looking down at the drop below. "Apparently there's some evil, corrupting thing down there..." He said to himself with a sigh. "And apparently I tried to murder the only person here I actually liked." He muttered, chuckling grimly. "What a coincidence."
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

The combat teacher let the kids go to the next class. Magic.

The teacher was actually very nice but had a temper. She was a young lady though.

He stood up and moved back into the building, heading towards the next class. He cast suspicious glances through the room as he sat down, his face having mostly healed.
Dionysus Verre Tain (played anonymously)

Dionysus sauntered into the classroom with the usual gentle smirk present on her face, looked from the teacher to the new guy, then took the seat closest to the door so she wouldn't have to walk far...and maybe to get on a certain vampire's nerves. The demon side-glanced the teacher up at the front every now and then before sighing lightly; this particular classroom seemed familiar for some reason, so obviously it was bad news. Fantastic.
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

Krillian entered the room slowly and almost stopped dead upon seeing Dionysus right by the door, in the seat she sat in yesterday. Not wanting to give the literal demon a chance to spot her jolting fear, the vampire continued on through the class and decided to take the desk to the right of the new student.
The magic teacher was a tall man. He sat at a desk that was actually floating in air. He would levitate his coffee to drink it once and a while.
I think I’m gonna try and figure out how to re make this Rp we can continue this till I figure out how to do that
https://www.rprepository.com/community/forums/topic/89383

Here’s the link to the new Rp I started by posting as well
Void (played by DragonBorn123)

This sounds fun! Can I join? I will be using Void-Black angel, 18-.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus