Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Wrizor Kepus (played by Burrito)

((Alright, no being the bad guy. Or working with the bad guy. Or being corrupted/tricked/recruited by the bad guy. Am I correct?))
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

((Exactly))
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

((Hey you two, I know I'm late and probably missed you both, but I was just wondering if either of you have a discord?))

((I do why?))

((Fraid not.))
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

((Oh, looks like I was wrong. No particular reason, I just find the notifications way easier to pick up on than PMs and I've noticed I'm missing quite a few of those lately.))

((Oh you’ve done rps on discord?))
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

(( I have! 0o0 Twas strung from RPR though so I don't know if tis counts ^-^' ))

((I have too. I have a lot of rps with my best friend on there.))

(( Ohs? 0-0 ))

((Cool. So, what now, rp-wise?))

((Hmmm... magic class! Since Whats his name new kid wasn’t there when they first talked about what they do.))

((Aight, sounds good.))

The combat teacher let the kids go to the next class. Magic.

The teacher was actually very nice but had a temper. She was a young lady though.

He stood up and moved back into the building, heading towards the next class. He cast suspicious glances through the room as he sat down, his face having mostly healed.
Dionysus Verre Tain (played anonymously)

Dionysus sauntered into the classroom with the usual gentle smirk present on her face, looked from the teacher to the new guy, then took the seat closest to the door so she wouldn't have to walk far...and maybe to get on a certain vampire's nerves. The demon side-glanced the teacher up at the front every now and then before sighing lightly; this particular classroom seemed familiar for some reason, so obviously it was bad news. Fantastic.

Krillian entered the room slowly and almost stopped dead upon seeing Dionysus right by the door, in the seat she sat in yesterday. Not wanting to give the literal demon a chance to spot her jolting fear, the vampire continued on through the class and decided to take the desk to the right of the new student.
The magic teacher was a tall man. He sat at a desk that was actually floating in air. He would levitate his coffee to drink it once and a while.
((So, um, I deleted wrizor….))

(( 0o0 Why?! ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus